*Appreciation*

Kissing , moaning, and groaning was all that was being heard in the hallway as the Taekook couple fumbled their way towards their room. Taehyung's heart swelled, Jungkook's gift was purely perfect, never had Tae imagined he would be so romantic and sweet. It aroused him, made parts of him ache, with a desirable need to fill his bunny.

They reached their room and Taehyung kicked the door open, never once breaking the kiss. Jungkook was aching for Taehyung to touch him, he's never felt so needy before and that neediness excited Tae. He reached out to Jungkook, gently pushing him onto his knees.

"Suck me," Tae's voice came out in a breathless whisper, "You know you want to."

Jungkook eyed Taehyung's groin with lust and need evident in his eyes, he wasted no time pulling out Tae's cock and began to kiss, tease, and suck him as if it were his last time to taste him.

Taehyung threw his head back against the door, his bunny's skilled tongue always drove him to the edge.

Deep and husky moans escaped Tae's lips as Jungkook sucked and nipped harder, he was really trying to make him cum. Tae smirked at his bunny's persistence, Jungkook was one who liked to tease but didn't like it when it was done to him.

Jungkook worked faster and harder and became annoyed when he looked up at Tae to see him smirking at him. He just wanted him to fuck him, praise his body for the rings he got for them, he wanted Tae to fuck him until the sun rises the next day.

"Something wrong baby?" Taehyung asked with that smirk still evident on his face.

"You're holding back, you're not trying to cum." Jungkook said, still very irritated.

Tae laughed out at Jungkook's eagerness to be fucked, it was an amusing sight that he loved to witness.
"Come on Kookie, you know I'll take good care of you don't you?"

"You could have fooled me. Do I have to beg you to be fucked?"

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea actually."

Before Jungkook could comment back Tae had picked him up off of the floor and threw him onto their bed, ravishing his neck with sloppy wet kisses.

Jungkook couldn't help but let out airy moans as Tae continued his salacious attack on his neck. Tae's lips were like ice, cooling his now fiery skin.

As much as he tried to hold in his moans he couldn't. Tae went from kissing his neck to now stroking his cock slowly. Jungkook threw his head back into the pillow, moaning louder for Tae.

Taehyung smirked as he watched Jungkool writhe beneath his touch. His bunny was growing impatient, he could feel his cock twitch but Tae wasn't going to allow his release so soon.

Jungkook continued to wiggle as Tae stroked him. He wanted, no he needed Tae to stop teasing him. He knew that his little TaeTae loved to see him squirm, he felt the same about him.

"What's wrong Kookie? Don't you like your surprise? I'm showing you my appreciation for these lovely rings." Taehyung asked him with a devilish smirk.

Jungkook closed his eyes to avoid Tae's gaze, he knew if he looked at him that he would break and cum right then and there. All he could do was moan at the sound of his voice.

Although Jungkook's moans were making his own cock stiffen, he didn't like to be ignored. He gripped harder and stroked faster, now he was going to break his little Kookie.

Tae wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's cock harder, teasing his abdomen with his other hand. His tongue flicked across Jungkook's neck again and that's when the maknae could no longer hold himself as his release was building and rocking throughout his body.