Part 1

Sara's pov:

I grabbed my keys and walked to the elevator. I scrolled through Instagram as the elevator moved to the parking garage.

The elevator beeped and the doors opened. I walked out and walked to my car. my car was a black Toyota Corolla.

I grabbed my book of people coming today for work and locked it. I got back in the elevator and went to the lobby of my apartment complex.

I walked out the doors and started my walk to my work. I work at a studio a few blocks away from my apartment and I help the artist with beats then they sing and I add it to each other.

Today, my friend, Mike's Dead, is coming to sing his new song 'we've lost touch".

Anyways, I walked to the doors and unlocked them. I walked in and turned on all the lights. I clocked in and went into my office/studio.

I played the beat I recorded last time Mike came to make sure that it was what he wanted and I didn't mess up.

After I listened to it the bell rang signaling someone came in. I scooted out in the hallway in my chair and saw Mike smiling at me.

"Hey" I said smiling back. "Hey" He said back, walking into the room I was in.

"Do you have it memorized or do you need the lyrics?" I asked him, digging through my stack of paper on my desk.

"I have it memorized, but I may need the lyrics just in case" he replied. I nodded and kept digging until I found his song.

I handed him the two papers clipped together and he took the clip off and set them next to each other.

"Are you ready?" I asked him. "Yeah" he replied. "Alright 3, 2, 1" I said and pressed the button for the beat to play for him and the button for recording it.

"We've lost touch, turn your back on my soul and we lost us

We've lost touch missed calls on my phone we don't talk much

I swear I haven't heard from you in the couple days couple days

We always push and pull but we never change our ways

My head starts to spin on what we could have been I knew that things would have to change

This life is full of sin, spiders crawl through my skin and start to fill my heart with rage

Tell me how yo really feel and I'll stop pooping at these pills

Turn my heart into stone and we've lost touch

Turn your back on my soul and we lost us

Turn my heart for the gold it don't cost much

Missed calls on my phone, we don't talk much

We've lost touch, turn your back on my soul and we lost us

We've lost touch, missed calls on my phone we don't talk much

I haven't slept in two days, pockets full of loose change it's who I am

You got yourself a new thing it's turned into a doomsday up in my head

Now I can't forget all the things that you said all these thoughts won't fade away

It's a Russian roulette, with this pain and regret

I still have things I need to say

Tell me how you really feel and I'll stop popping all these pills

Turn my heart into stone and we've lost touch

Turn your back on my soul and we lost us

Turn my heart for the cold it don't cost much

Missed calls on my phone we don't talk much

We've lost touch, turn your back on my soul and we lost us

Missed calls on my phone we don't talk much

We've lost touch, turn your back on my soul and we lost us

We've lost touch, missed calls on my phone we don't talk much" he finished it off.

I high fived him and smiled. "That was great! If you're free for about five more minutes, I can finish it all for you and you can upload it whenever" I said.

"Yeah I'm free" he replied and smiled. "Ok" I relied and sat down again. I played back the song in my headphones and added effects to some parts.

After a few minutes I finished. "Can I listen to it?" Mike asked. I nodded and played it.

I sat back in my chair as he listened. "Damn you're good at effects" he said. I laughed. "You're the base. You have to be good for me to be good" I defended him.

He chuckled at my answer. "I actually have a question for you" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Shoot" I replied, checking off a paper that I had to do for my boss to see that I went through and checked it all.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be in the music video?" He asked me. "Sure" I shrugged. He let out a breath and I laughed at him.

"Why were you nervous to ask me that?" I asked laughing a little. "'Cause I didn't mention your part yet" he responded.

"Well?" I asked smiling and putting a hand out. "You have to 'cheat' on me and you are with Colby" he says fast. "Alright" I replied, cracking my neck.

"I thought you were gonna say no" he let out a big breath. "I could care less honestly and I'm helping you" I shrugged. "Thank you" he smiled. I nodded and smiled back.

"Alright then, are you free tomorrow?" He asked. "Yep" I said popping the 'p'.

"Okay. 10:30 at the trap house?" He asked. "Alright" I replied. "Bye I'll see you tomorrow" he said and gave me a hug. "Bye" I replied, handing him the SD card with his song on it and waving.

He smiled and walked out. I started scrolling through Instagram and the bell rang on the door again.

I scooted my chair into the hallway and saw my next client.

+

I ran up the stairs to my apartment because the elevator was taking too long and unlocked my door quickly. I walked in and set my keys on the counter.

I walked into my room and threw on a 'my chemical romance' cutoff and workout shorts then grabbed my wireless athletic earbuds, phone, a small towel, and threw on my workout sneakers.

I walked out and ran back down the stairs to the gym in my apartment building. I set my towel down and turned on my earbuds then started playing my playlist on Spotify.

Today I worked on legs and abs.

I finished my workout and grabbed my towel and wiped my face.

I walked back up the stairs to my apartment and took a shower.

I threw on a mikes dead hoodie and shorts and sat down on my bed. A few minutes later, Elton called me.

I picked up and threw myself back on the bed. "Hello" I said. "Hey Sara. I was wondering if you wanted to do an overnight video at a trampoline park with me, Sam, Colby, And Corey?" He asked. "Sure" I replied.

"Ok I'll be there in twenty minutes to pick you up" he said and hung up before I could say anything.

I put my phone on my charger and changed into a mikes dead shirt and joggers then laid back down.

I scrolled through instagram until Elton texted me.

Uncle Elton: be there in five minutes

Me: ok heading down now

He left me on read and I put my shoes on. I grabbed my keys and my phone and walked out of my apartment. I locked the door and ran down the steps. I sat down on the pavement and waited for Elton.

Sara up top