Part 10

Sara's pov:

I woke up around 12:30 and watched YouTube until Kat came.

I already took a shower a few hours earlier so she dug through my closet until she found a few options and laid them on the bed.

There were three options again.

The first was a black shirt with blue ripped jeans and a baseball cap with white converse.

The second was a twenty one pilots shirt with jeans and converse.

The third was black pants with chains on them with a white shirt and combat boots.

I'm gonna wear my rings with any outfit obviously.

"I like the first one" I said. She handed me it and pushed me into the bathroom.

I changed quickly and walked back out. She decided to leave my hair with a natural wave to it and gave me a mascara.

I put on a thin coat and walked out of the bathroom.

"Alright go! You have 30 minutes" she said pushing me out of the door.

"Okay okay! Are you going to Sam's?" I asked her quickly. "Yeah?" She said but it sounded more like a question.

"Great! Can you give this to Colby?" I asked her handing the drawing to her.

She nodded and pushed me out.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the parking garage. The door opened and I walked to my car.

I put her address into my gps and turned on some music to drain out my nervous thoughts.

I pulled onto the side of the road and texted Maddy.

The reason why I'm so much more nervous today then I was Thursday is because I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I heard the car door open and I smiled.

She was wearing a pair of jeans and a burgundy shirt tucked in. Her blonde hair was curled a little bit at the ends and her green eyes popped.

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smiled and started the drive to the beach.

"You told me you loved doing this" I gave her a hint.

She sat there thinking while I continued the drive.

I pulled into the lot and she smiled with excitement.

"Come on Come on!" She said.

We got out and she grabbed my hand.  We walked in the sand a little bit and took off our shoes and socks.

We left them by my car and ran to the ocean. We stopped where our feet were under water and rolled up our pant legs.

I put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple. She smiled and looked down.

I laughed and we walked along the shore of the ocean for a while. I stopped us and stood in front of her.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for rejection and took her hands in mine.

"I know we only met a few weeks ago or something, but I really like you. I mean you have an upbeat personality,  you are so funny and caring, you are absolutely gorgeous, and you are just amazing. There isn't anything that I don't like about you. So what I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend?" I looked straight in her eyes and she smiled.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend" she said. "Really?" I asked shocked. "Yes really" she replied.

I hugged her tight and kissed her head.

I pulled away and let go of one of her hands.

"This means that I'll eventually have to tell my roommates" she stopped walking. "Yeah but if they don't accept you, are they real friends? You'll have me there for you if they don't. You can even move in with me if they kick you out" I told her.

"Thank you" she replied hugging me. She started crying in my chest and I held her tight.

I ran my hand through her hair multiple times before her sobs turned into hiccups.

"Sorry about your shirt" she said wiping her face. "Don't be" I replied.

She took my hand again and we started walking. "When should we tell them?" Maddy asked. "Whenever you think the time is right" I said to her.

She nodded and we started walking again. "Do you wanna go back to my place and chill tonight?" I asked her.

"Yeah please" she replied. "Tell me whenever" I told her. She nodded and I put my arm around her waist.

We continued walking until the sun started setting.

We sat down on the sand and watched it. Maddy put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her shoulders.

The sun was almost set and we started back to the car.

We put our shoes back on and got in.

She grabbed my hand and played with the rings.

I pulled into my apartment complex and we walked to the elevator. I pressed the button to my floor and we waited.

The door opened and we walked over to my apartment. I unlocked it and set the keys on the counter.

"I need to start bringing clothes instead of always taking yours" she said.

"I could care less" I replied waking into my room and grabbing a random shirt and sweatshirt as well as leggings.

I handed them to her and she changed in the bathroom. I grabbed a pair of shorts and changed into those.

I flopped on the couch and Maddy came out. She sat beside me and I pulled her down on top of me.

She giggled and cuddled on my chest. She put her head on my shoulder by my neck and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I smiled and contorted my head to kiss hers. I turned on Netflix and pressed play on white chicks.

I slid my hand up the back of her shirt and rubbed Maddy's back.

Her breathing slowed signaling she fell asleep and I grabbed my phone.

I went to snapchat and took a picture of her head in my neck. I didn't put it on my story because I don't know if her roommates can see it or anything.

I saved it and turned my phone off. I put one hand behind my head and shut my eyes.

I fell asleep soon after with my amazing girlfriend in my arms.