Part 3

Sara's pov:

"Sara" I heard and felt someone shaking me. I groaned and moved away. "I'm hella down to steal this and make it my bed" I said in a groggy voice.

Whoever woke me up laughed and threw me over their shoulder."sorry but you can't" I made out Corbin's voice.

"Please?" I asked in a sweat voice. "No" Corbin laughed. He put me down and I saw the guys. "But please?" I asked again. "You're gonna make me say yes aren't you?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. He laughed. "Nope" He said popping the 'p'. I pouted and he laughed.

I yawned and gave up. "Sara" I heard someone say from behind me. "Huh?" I turned around.

"You ready to go?" Colby asked laughing. I nodded my head again and yawned.

"I actually have a phone that isn't broken right now, so can we switch numbers?" I asked Corbin, holding out my phone to him.

He nodded and took it. He started typing away and his phone dinged then he handed it back.

I smiled and gave him a hug. I saw Elton in the corner of my eye recording but I could care less, me and Corbin were inseparable and then I got hurt badly and he couldn't ever come or call me cause my phone was always broke.

I squeezed him tight and he laughed in my ear. "That's tight enough sarry" He said my nickname. I smiled again and pulled away. "Sorry" I said.

"Alright bye" he said pushing me a little. I laughed. "Bye Corby" I replied using his nickname.

He laughed again and we waved to each other. I walked back over to the guys and they were smirking.

"Don't fucking say it" I replied. They laughed and we walked over to where Elton wanted to do that outro,

"Okay huge thank you to Corbin, Russell, Tempus for tonight and thank you guys for watching. All of their channels and her instagram will be in the description down below" he said and walked up to the camera.

"Wait" I said. I walked up to it a little bit and said "me and Corbin aren't dating. I'm a single pringle don't say we are please" I said and Elton turned off the camera.

The guys laughed at that and we got in the car.

The car ride was silent until we pulled into my apartment complex. We said our goodbyes and I walked to the elevator.

I looked on the ground and saw a sign that it was out of order. I groaned and ran up the steps.

I finally made it to my apartment and unlocked my door. I locked it again and put my stuff on the counter.

It was around 1:50 AM and I was tired as hell. I heated up a piece of pizza and ate it.

I cleaned up my mess and walked into my bedroom. I plopped onto my bed and snuggled into the blankets. I plugged in my phone and set an alarm for 8AM and closed my eyes.

+

I shut off my alarm and got out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower.

I got out and dried off. I threw on a pair of jeans and a white shirt then grabbed a white hoodie.

I chilled and watched tv until it was 10. I texted mike.

Me: does it matter what I wear?

He responded immediately.

Dead mike: wear something casual/girly if possible

Me: ok

I threw my all black converse on and grabbed my keys, phoned and my credit card.

I walked out of my apartment and locked my door. I figured the elevator was still out of order so I ran down the stairs.

I walked to my car and started playing some music.

I drove through McDonald's for breakfast and ate it in the parking lot.

I got out and threw my trash away and drove to the trap house.

I opened the gate and pulled in. I saw mikes car and I grabbed my orange juice and my phone and walked in.

"Party's arrived bitches!" I yelled. I heard multiple laughs and I set my orange juice on the counter as well as my keys.

Mike walked in and fist bumped me. He was wearing a black white and red rose shirt and black pants.

"You ready?" He asked me. I nodded and he yelled for Colby. "Colby! Get your butt down here please!"

Colby came down the stairs in a black shirt and black jeans with black socks on.

"Ok I'm gonna get real bossy. I need Sara to knock on the door and Colby answer it while Sam is behind your shoulder with the camera both of you" mike said.

I nodded and took off my sweatshirt because I was getting hot. Sam walked in with a camera and I walked outside with Sam.

"Go!" I heard from inside the house. I knocked and the door opened to Colby smiling at me. I smiled back and mike cut it. "Ok now Sam you go behind Colby as he opens the door and I'm gonna be here with a 'mad' face and you slide over to me after they walk away"

I stayed outside and Sam went in. They shut the door and Colby opened it again.

I smiled as he smiled and I walked in as Colby backed up.

Sam moves the camera over to mike and stopped it.

"Now this is where it gets touchy, I need you guys to just touch each other and lean it. Not until you kiss, and I'm gonna be over here with the vase and a bat holding it up and swinging at it" mike said. I nodded and me and Colby walked into the kitchen.

Sam followed us and Colby grabbed my hips. I put my hands on his neck and he flinched. "Sorry they're cold! Are you dead?!" He exclaimed and we all laughed.

"Uh I don't think so" I replied. I put my hands on his shoulder this time and Sam said go.

I worked my hands up to his neck as we just talked about something random until mike said lean in behind us.

We did as told until our lips almost touched. Sam moves the camera over to mike and me and Colby ran to the other side of the kitchen.

Mike threw the vase in the air and swung at it with the bat.

It shattered and I grabbed the broom. Sam turned off the camera and put it on the counter and I walked over to them and sweeped up all of the glass.

Me and Colby walked back over to where we were and continued talking with mike beside us. Colby and I burst out laughing over 100 times until we finally got it right.

"Now can you come over here and act like you're drinking out of the solo cups?" Mike asked us walked to where Colby was.

I walked back over there and we both grabbed a cup. We started randomly talking about stuff as mike was in front of the camera.

Sam zoomed in on us and Colby told a joke. I smiled and laughed a little as he did the same.

Mike walked over to beside us and me and Colby looked at each other straight in the eyes.

Mike then walked over beside the counter and me and Colby walk past him.

Sam wanted to get a close up of our hands so I flipped mine to where the palm was on top and Colby put his hand in mine and I gripped his.

Colby then scooted back on the couch and put his arm over the back of it. I sat a little sideways as we both smiled.

"Get all touchy again and basically kiss" mike said.

"Good" Sam said and Colby started leaning in. I felt his nose on my face and he brought his hand to my cheek. I put my hand on his arm and we pulled back.

We sat back again and just talked and laughed.

We filmed a little bit more until that was it with me and Colby. Me and mike went to his place and set my phone on the table and he saw it blah blah blah.

I went back to my place and chilled for the rest of the night. I went to bed.