Part 9

Sara's pov:

I started out with the outline and placings of everything then started shading.

Kevin showed my work a few times and went back to the kitchen area where everyone else was.

"Mines not gonna be finished" I sang. "That sucks ass" Jake sang back. I laughed and tried to finish shading the face. I started some of the hair and everyone else was finished but me and mike.

"Only 27 seconds left" Kevin said. "Don't fucking rush me" I replied. The others laughed and I tried to hurry.

"And time! Put your pencils down" Kevyn said. "Damn" I said. "I wanted to finish the front of the hair" I added.

Kevyn took it from me and I sat on the couch behind me. Kat sat next to me and no one was on my other side because I was on the edge. Jake sat in the chair a few feet away from me but that's it.

Kevin put all of the drawings with the pictures next to each other on the floor and started out with Aryia.

He voted for Sam. Colby votes for mike. Sam votes for Aryia. Mike voted me. Reggie voted for me. Kat votes for me. Jake votes for mike. Then I voted for Kat.

"Alright well, we know the winner then" Kevin said looking at me. I had my arms on the back of the couch and I lifted my hands.

They laughed and Kevin did his outro.

I pulled Kat a little bit away from everyone else and looked at her pleadingly.

"I asked Maddy about a second date and she agreed. It's Saturday and I'm thinking I may need your help again" I said.

"Yeah! I think you guys are so cute and I haven't even seen you two together! I will do everything I can to help you two" she told me. "Thank you so much" I told her and pulled her into a hug.

We walked back over to the couch and sat down. "So I heard you had a date yesterday" mike said. "Yeah" I said feeling my face heat up.

"Oh my god you're blushing" he said again. I pulled the front of my shirt over my face and they laughed.

"When we can meet them?" He asked excited. "I haven't even taken her out on a second date yet chill" I replied taking my head out of my shirt.

"Oh it's a her" he replied excited. I laughed at him and shook my head. "You won't meet her for a while unless she wants to" I said.

"Ok now I'm excited for you to date" he said. Everyone laughed and I looked at my phone.

It buzzed a second before and I didn't pay attention to it.

It was a Snapchat notification from Maddy.

My face instantly lit up and I opened it. It was a picture of her in her bed snuggled in a blanket and she captioned it 'can't wait for Saturday I already miss you❤️'

I read it and went to the camera. I made a weird face and captioned it 'I cant wait either I'm getting ready to switch days😂 I miss you too❤️' I sent it to her and put my phone down.

My phone buzzed again and I opened her reply. She sent another picture of her cuddled into the blanket and captioned it 'I'm down for it to be tomorrow🤷‍♀️😊'

I smiled again and smiled for the camera. I snapped a picture and captioned it 'then it's on tomorrow at 5😊😅'

I sent it and looked up. Everyone was looking at me with their eyebrows raised.

"What?" I asked. They continued to look at me weirdly.

"Someone's in love" they all sang at the same time. "How do you even know if that was Maddy?" I asked.

"Well, no one else makes your face light up, even if we bring her up your face lights up. You blushed once you opened it and you're blushing right now" Kat said.

"What about you and Sam? Jake, you and Tara? Reggie, you and Cassie? Sam, you and her? Please tell me I'm not the only one that does that" I replied.

"Sorry Colby" I whispered under my breath. "Hey the single life is good!" He said. "I've been single for about 7 years now and I know how it feels bro" I shrugged.

They laughed and my phone buzzed again. I opened it and it was another picture of her in her bed and captioned it 'hell yes I'm so excited'

I smiled again and they laughed. "Seriously" Kat said.

"Oh by the way we both decided to move the date to tomorrow at 5. are you still fine to help?" I asked Kat. "Yeah" she replied.

"What are you doing for the date?" Reggie asked. "I'm not 100% sure. I know she likes movies under the stars, beaches, and just simple cuddle things" I replied.

"You already did the movie thing so what if you went to the beach and then hung out at one of your guys' places" Kat shrugged.

"Alright it's official, you are the master of putting dates together" I said and got up to hug her.

I cracked my back and my neck. "Alright I'm gonna go home" I said. "Alright what time again?" Kat asked me. "I'm picking her up around 5" I replied.

"I'll be there around 3:45" she replied. I nodded and grabbed my stuff.

"Actually, can you finish this? I want to see it done" Colby said holding up my non finished drawing of him.

"Yeah. I'll bring it back whenever the next time we see each other again" I said. "Thank you" he replied.

"Yep" I said and walked over to the door. "Bye" everyone shouted. "Bye" I replied and walked out.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the parking garage. I walked over to my car and got in.

I drove back to my apartment and walked to the elevator there.

I pressed my floor and the doors opened a minute later.

I walked out and got to my apartment. I unlocked the door and set everything on the counter.

I grabbed the drawing I started and found a pencil. I sat down on the floor by my couch and played some music.

I continued the drawing while jamming to music.

+

I finished after about an hour. I grabbed a black pen and signed my name at the bottom.

I put it on the counter and sat back down on the couch. By now, it was about 7.

I watched YouTube for a few hours and eventually post mated tender greens.

I then went back to watching YouTube for a while until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

I changed into a long t-shirt, not caring 'cause I live alone.

It was 2am and I could barely peel my eyelids open.

I snuggled into my bed and almost immediately fell asleep.