Part 12

Sara's pov:

"This is my girlfriend Sara"

"Get your shit and leave" bailey said angry.

The other two agreed and Maddy ran up the stairs. I ran up after her and saw her in I think was her room packing things.

I helped her pack some things into bags and we left. Maddy told them to throw away everything else in her room.

I pulled into my apartment and we grabbed all the bags. We made our way to my apartment and I opened the door.

We set all the bags in my room and Maddy broke down. I wrapped her in my arms and let her cry in my chest.

I put my head on hers and rubbed her back until her sobs turned into sniffs.

She pulled away and wiped her tears. "What's the point in crying when it solves nothing" she smiled. I smiled a small smile and kissed her head.

We walked into the living area and sat down on the couch.

I laid down on my back and Maddy laid down on me.

I put my hands on her hips and trailed kisses from her jaw to the corner of her mouth.

I pulled away after kissing the corner of her mouth and she groaned. I laughed and kissed her.

It soon turned into a makeout session but we pulled away before it got too far.

She laid her head down on my chest and I turned on the conjuring.

After about halfway through we decided to watch it in my room because the couch was uncomfortable.

Maddy helped me up and we walked over to my room.

I changed into shorts and took off my shirt as Maddy did the same.

We crawled into bed and got under the covers.

I draped my arm over her waist and put my head in her neck. She giggled and I smiled.

We continued watching the movie until it ended and then we cuddled for a while.

We ended up falling asleep about an hour later.

+

Maddy's pov:

I woke up to my phone ringing. I slowly took Sara's arms off of my waist and slowly moved my head so her head would fall on the pillow.

I sat up and grabbed my phone. I saw it was colby. I then looked at the time and saw it was 3am.

I got up and walked into the other room. I pressed answer and put my phone against my ear.

"Hey" He said. "Hello" I replied in a tired voice. "Did I wake you up?" He asked. "Yeah but no worries" I told him.

"Sorry but are you with Sara?" He asked. "Yeah" "Okay. I was wondering if you wanted to play a prank on her?" "Sure I mean what are you thinking?"

"You pretend to have died by someone coming in and stabbing you. I wake up Sara acting like I was there because we wanted to prank her and saw you on the ground"

"How will we get her to not call 911?" "You take her phone and hide it and I'll say my phone is in my car"

"Alright" "I have fake blood so I'll be there in 20" "Okay see ya then" "see ya"

He hung up and I unlocked the door then sat on the couch.

I realized I was still just in a bra and shorts so I went into Sara's room and grabbed on of her sweatshirts.