Part 11

Sara's pov:

I felt Maddy moving and I opened my eyes. "You Alright?" I asked her. "Yeah sorry. I was trying not to wake you" she replied.

"You're fine" I smiled at her. She smiled back and got up.

I sat up a little bit and looked what was on tv.

Maddy came out and sat down in between my legs. I ran my hands through her hair and an idea popped into my head.

"Do you want to meet my friends?" I asked her. She looked back and nodded.

"Sam was supposed to have a pizza Friday at his place yesterday but we didn't do it so they're doing it today. Do you want to meet them then?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she replied smiling. "Don't worry about them not liking you. You're just like Sam's girlfriend, Kat, and they've been wanting to meet you since they found out I took you on a date" I told her.

"Oh thank god" she let out a breath of relief. I smiled and Maddy leaned her head on my chest.

Time skip to when they are at Sam's.

We walked over to the door and I opened it. Maddy grabbed my hand and stayed behind me.

I smiled and waved my hand. Everyone waved or said 'hey'.

"Don't worry Maddy. They may seem intimidating but they're big teddy bears" I told Maddy.

Everyone was sitting on the couch. Everyone was Colby, Sam, Kat, Kevin, Jake, Tara, Reggie, and mike.

I pulled Maddy over to the couch and sat down.

I put my arm around Maddy's shoulders and everyone introduced themselves.

"Well this is my girlfriend!" I yelled. "You asked her out?!" Kat exclaimed.

"Yeah" I said nodding my head. Kat and Tara squealed and Maddy started blushing.

I chuckled and kissed her temple. That made her blush more.

She hid her face in my shoulder and everyone laughed. The girls 'awed' at us and Sam went to order the pizzas.

He came back and turned on some music.

It's you but Ali gatie came on and I sang along to it. The whole time I was looking at Maddy.

"It's you, it's always you if I'm ever going to fall in love I know it's gonna be you

It's you, it's always you met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you

So, please don't break my heart don't tear me apart I know how it starts trust me over been broken before" I sang quietly to Maddy.

This song describes my past. The first time I ever dated was in freshman year. His name was Taylor and he was amazing.

One night on our anniversary, he cancelled our date and I was very understanding. He said he was having family problems and I get that coming from my family.

I decided to go to my guy best friend , jaxon's, house without telling him and I walked into his room.

I opened the door and saw Taylor and jaxon having sex.

It broke me badly because I had fallen hard for him. It turned out that he was gay and was using me for a cover up to his parents.

I obviously didn't care that he was gay, I was just more heartbroken that he didn't tell me and was cheating with my best friend and the fact that he was my first everything.

He took my first kiss, virginity, first boyfriend, and ect.

It took years for me to finally cope with the fact that my boyfriend was cheating on me with my guy best friend.

Now almost seven years later, I finally got over it and have an amazing girlfriend.

That's how I met Sam and colby too. They saw me crying the next day during school and made me feel happy again.

I continued singing it to Maddy as we waited for the pizza.

The doorbell rang and Sam went and got it.

He paid the guy and thanked him then put everything on the counter.

He got out paper plates and napkins and set them by the pizza.

"Pizza!" Jake yelled and grabbed a paper towel and a piece of pizza.

Everyone laughed and we got up. I pulled Maddy up from the couch and we walked over to the kitchen area.

I grabbed two paper towels and handed one to Maddy. She smiled and said a small 'thank you'.

I grabbed a piece of pepperoni pizza and sat down at the counter. Maddy grabbed a piece of a different pizza and sat next to me.

"You like pineapple on pizza?!" Jake exclaimed to Maddy.

"Yeah" she laughed, taking a bite. "Can I try it?" I asked putting my piece down.

She nodded and handed me it. I took a bite and my eyes bulged from my head.

"This is so good" I said. I took another bite and handed it back to Maddy.

She laughed and took a bite. Jake chuckled and bit into his pizza.

I finished my slice and grabbed a slice of pineapple pizza.

We finished eating and Maddy told me that she wants to tell them about me today.

We decided to leave and said our goodbyes.

"I'm so scared" Maddy said and gripped my hand as I was driving.

"Don't be princess. If they don't accept you then they don't deserve an amazing person like you in their life" I told her.

I pulled on the side of the road by her house and turned off the car.

We got out and walked to the door. She took out her keys and unlocked the door.

She walked in with me behind her and called for her roommates. "How many are there?" I asked her. "Three" she replied.

I nodded as I heard footsteps. Three girls walked over to us and Maddy introduced them.

"This is Avery, Zoey, and bailey" she said. "Who's this?" Zoey asked.

Maddy took a deep breath and grabbed my hand. "This is my girlfriend Sara"