Part 7

Sara's pov:

I woke up and we still had about half an hour until we land.

I jammed to my music until a flight attendant came and told me to wake up the guys because were landing any minute.

I shook both their shoulders and they woke up. I told them we're landing any minute.

We talked about some stuff before it actually landed.

We got off the plane after grabbing our bags and made our way to the place where we get picked up.

Sam ordered an Uber and we waited.

We spotted the Uber and we greeted him.

"Hey! How are you?" He asked. We all nodded signaling 'good'. He helped us put our bags in the back and we got in.

I sat in the middle in the back with Jake and Corey as Sam and Colby sat in the middle.

"So where ya headin'?" The guy asked. "Stanley hotel" Colby replied.

The guy asked about it and I fell asleep thinking about the date with Maddy.

+

"Sara" I heard. I opened my eyes and looked at Jake. "Yeah" I asked. "We're here" he replied. I nodded and we got out.

We grabbed our bags and walked to it.

"Were all wearing all black. I don't get it man 'cause it's like picture a ghost just like you know chillin' going around, "oh no he's wearing green he's cool man"" Jake said.

We all laughed and Colby pointed the camera at him again. "Do we do the little like ritual thing before we go in?" Sam asked.

I nodded and the other guys said 'yeah'

Sam put the camera down and Corey and Colby took their backpacks off and set them on the ground.

I kept mine on my back as well as Jake and Sam.

"This is the start of the Stanley hotel" Sam said looking at the camera. "Wait Wait, can we go find green?" Corey asked. "No" we all shut him down.

"Dude this is Colorado, there is green everywhere brother" Jake replied going up to the camera with his hand up to his mouth like a joint.

"That's why the ghost likes green!" I exclaimed. The guys laughed and we held hands.

"Jesus Colby, you're holding my hand too tight" Jake said. I laughed and held hands with Corey and Jake.

"Breathe in and out and moan Stanley" Colby said.

We all breathed in and out and Jake moaned Stanley.

We then jumped around singing 'ring around the roasy'

Jake let go and ran weirdly to the camera. "We all fall down" Sam yelled while he fell down onto the stairs. "Well I really did" he replied turning off the camera.

We walked in and Corey was scared because we 'made fun of the ghosts'.

Sam set the camera on the counter as they booked a room and I went on my phone waiting for them to finish.

They finally finished and Corey and Colby went into another room to test something out.

"She's sucking up the ghosts like louigies mansion!" Colby said. Corey laughed and made a joke.

We walked up the stairs and looked at all of the pictures.

Colby and Corey looked behind us while we were talking about the mirror and kinda got serious.