Part 4

Sara's pov:

One week later (they moved out of the trap house)

I was laying on the couch when I heard my phone ring.

I got up and grabbed it from the counter and looked at who was calling me. It was Sam so I picked up.

"Hey" He said. "Hey" I replied. "Me and Colby need you to clear your schedule for tomorrow til Friday" he said. "Ok?" I said but it sounded more like a questions.

"Great! We'll see you then!" He said. "See ya" I replied.

Today was Monday so I would have to inform my boss I won't come in tomorrow or Wednesday for work.

I emailed him and he responded with an okay you'll have to make up for the days.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on my couch.

It was around 5:30 PM. After thinking about it all for a few minutes I realized they probably want to explore something and it is most likely gonna be at night so I figured I'd buy some energy shots.

I grabbed my phone and keys and went to the parking garage. I grabbed my card from the console and walked out on the streets.

I walked over to the Walgreens about a block away from my apartment complex and grabbed a giant pack of them. I figured that someone would forget them and I'd have extra.

I paid and walked back into my apartment complex. I ran up the stairs and made it back to my room right as Sam texted me.

Sammy G: pack a backpack with anything you may need for around three days

Me: okay

I grabbed a black backpack from my closet and threw in a pair of leggings, two pairs of joggers, a few sweatshirts, three random shirts, and my extra phone chargers.

I walked into my bathroom and grabbed a few hair ties and some tampons if I start while we're there.

I walked back into my room and threw those in my bag and grabbed the energy shots and put those in my bag as well.

By the time I was done with that, it was 6.

Colby's pov:

Sam grabbed the camera and started recording.

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby" I said. "Today we start the very first video in our Stanley hotel series" sam said as I started dancing in the back.

"Which our friends have no idea about so we're actually gonna go get them right now. All we said before this was for Jake and Corey and a special guest, to completely clear their schedules for tomorrow, but they have no idea we are picking them up right now so let's do it" he added.

We exited my apartment and walked to jakes.

Sam rung the doorbell and I knocked.

He opened the door and looked at us. "I thought you were my neighbor and I was about to get evicted" he said.

"Let's go" I said.

He came out and we walked to my car.
We walked to the parking garage and got in my car.

I drove over to Coreys house and we got out. Sam rung the doorbell and Corey opened the door.

"Get in the car" I said immediately. "You scared the crap out of me" Corey replied. Me and Sam laughed and he got in the car.

"We're your Uber" Sam said pointing the camera over to Corey in the back seat.

"It's kinda nice to have my own personal Uber" Corey replied. "We're getting the squad back together man" Sam told Corey.