Part 2

Sara's pov:

I sat on the pavement and waited for Elton.

He pulled in and I quickly got in the back. "Hello" I said. I got a chorus of 'hey's back. "Elton, what trampoline park is it?" I asked.

"Tempus" he replied. "Nice I used to work there" I said, getting really excited I would see one of my old buddies.

"Well damn instead of getting arrested we could have just asked with you" Colby said. "Yeah my boss hated me I doubt that would happen" I said laughing.

The others laughed a little and Elton pulled up.

I got out and got all of my excitement contained by jumping around and doing flips.

"Damn you really must be excited" Corey said. "Well when you break three things and have to quit your job, and here you are two years later, I'm pretty damn excited to get back into this stuff" I said, still jumping around.

Elton was setting up his camera in the corner and called us over.

"What's up everybody so we are right now at Tempus a supper trampoline park and what are we gonna be trying to do?" Elton asked pointing at all of us.

"Flip" Colby said. "Stay overnight" Corey said. "Overnight" Sam said.

Elton pointed to me. "Uh I'm just here" I shrugged.

They laughed and Elton continued. "We're gonna do that once we stay overnight" Elton said to Colby. "So were gonna sneak in, we're gonna hide, we gonna stay the overnight, and we're gonna flip?" Corey asked, smiling.

"Yes" he answered. "We're gonna introduce you as Elton because you look completely different" Sam said and we all started laughing.

"Yeah I don't know who this is this is not- if you're watching TFIL, I am the same guy you've been watching for 138 videos. That's still me" Elton stated laughing.

"Well you know what, hopefully no one recognizes me and I can go blend in on the foam pit so" we all laughed and he shut off the camera.

We walked inside and the guys started doing random stuff as Elton recorded.

Colby belly flopped onto a mat and rolled on the ground. Everyone laughed then Sam tried to do stuff on the bars.

He gripped it for two seconds and fell off. Elton and Corey were talking about how we need to stay overnight and we need all the hours we can get.

They clarified I probably wouldn't need practice and I laughed. "I haven't done this crap in two years now I'm gonna need some practice" I replied.

Corey did a back flip into the mat and slid down into his shoulders then did a somersault backwards.

Corey then hid behind a mat and Elton preceded to kick where his balls would be.

Corey bent over and groaned as we all laughed. "How's the padding?" Elton asked. "Either the padding didn't help or you have giant balls" Colby laughed out.

"They're stretching so that means they're about to be done. We need to find somewhere to hide" Elton said.

"Office" I immediately spit out. "Top one of the bottom one?" Elton asked. "Top. The guys won't think we'd climb that" I said pointing to the pole.

He nodded. "Alright" He said. We walked over to the pole and I started climbing it easily. I got to the top and opened the door.

I stood in the doorway and helped Corey, Sam, and Colby up here.