Part 6

Sara's pov:

I turned off my alarm and slammed my head back into my pillow.

I groaned and threw my blanket off of me. I sat up and checked my phone. I scrolled through Instagram and twitter for about 5 minutes and got up.

I took a shower and got dressed in a new Colby Brock merch with a moon on the chest and heartless on the left arm sleeve with leggings.

I brushed my teeth and threw my wet hair into a messy ponytail.

I threw my toothbrush and my toothpaste in my bag and went through it to make sure I had everything I would need for the next three days.

I then threw my phone charger and my hair brush and ponytails in my bag. I also threw a beanie in there too.

By the time I was done it was about 4:25. I watched tv until Sam texted me that they're only a few minutes away.

I grabbed my bag, an extra sweatshirt, my keys, phone, and headphones.

I walk down the stairs and into the parking garage. I saw the car that Sam said they were in and Sam got out.

"Here throw it back here then you'll have to be in the middle. Sorry but you're the smallest" he said. "Ok" I replied.

I threw my bag in the back and slid in the middle of Colby and Sam. Jake and Corey sat in the back and were half asleep.

Colby smiled at me and Sam told the driver where to go. I leaned my head on Colby's shoulder and he laid his on mine.

We probably seem like a couple, but we have that type of friendship.

I shut my eyes for a second and opened them. I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram.

I looked at some fan edits and then we pulled into the lanes where you drop people off at the airport.

"Thank you" I smiled at the driver. He smiled back and we all got out. We each grabbed out our backpacks from the back and walked in the doors.

We went through security then we talked about food.

"There is an IHOP here so let's go there" Colby said. I nodded as well as everyone else and we walked over there.

We set our bags down by the table and sat down.

"Hello, my name is Maddy and I'll be your waitress today, what would you like to drink?" The waitress asked. she was gorgeous and her dimples framed her face. I bet she has a boyfriend though.

"Can I have a doctor pepper please?" Sam asked. Maddy nodded and looked over at Jake.

"Uh I'll do a Mountain Dew please" he replied. She started writing again and wrote down stuff in the paper.

"Root beer" Corey said. "Coke for me" Colby said. "Make that two root beers" I replied.

"Ok so, doctor pepper, Mountain Dew, two root beers, and one coke?" Maddy asked. I nodded and she smiled then walked away.

"I'm glad we didn't get a bitch waiter" Jake replied. I agreed and nodded. "Last time I went out to eat the waiter said I was a slut for waiting a cutoff" I shrugged.

"Seriously?" Colby asked. "Yeah mega bitch" I replied laughing. We continued talking for a few minutes until Maddy came ack with our drinks.

"Coke" she slid it over to Colby. "Root beers" she slid them over to me and Corey.

"Mountain Dew" she slid it over to Jake. "And last but not least, doctor pepper for you" she said and slid it over to Sam.

"Thank you" we all said. She smiled and pulled out five straws and then threw them on the table.