Chapter 57

I would be lying if I said I wasn't halfway expecting to show up all decked out in the fanciest dress I own to none other than Olive Garden on Valentines Day evening.

As romantic as Austin was, I wouldn't put it past him to  have us get all dressed up to wine and dine me at his favorite restaurant. I chuckled to myself at the thought itself.

I honestly didn't care where he took me, as long as I was with him.

However, when the car came to a halt, to my somewhat surprise, we arrived at familiar location.

I couldn't help but chuckle when I recognized the same overly upscale French restaurant that Austin and I were once kicked out of when we first started dating.

"Austin! Are we seriously having dinner here?" I shook my head, remembering how rude the service staff was and all of the incredulous looks they gave my face tattooed boyfriend.

"Amelia this place has the finest cusine in the city. And I'm not going to let what happened last time stop me from treating my girl." He smiled kindly, earning a slight blush from my cheeks.

"Besides, they were more than happy to book my reservation after I requested to pay for the best table with a view and the most expensive bottle of wine that they have." He rolled his eyes towards me and chuckled before opening the door and helping me out.

I hesitantly took his hand and turned my head side to side to look around for anymore flashing cameras. I knew it was inevitable to almost expect it, as Austin had said.

But after my first real encounter with the paparazzi, I didn't think it unreasonable to hope for a little bit of a breather.

To my relief, there were no fans or cameras in sight waiting for us.

"I think the coast is clear, if that's what you're wondering." Austin winked at me, nearly reading my mind.

How this man knew me inside and out was beyond me.

I placed my hand in his and let him help me out of the Bentley, closing the door behind me.

"I'm sorry, it was just a shock to me I guess. I've never experienced anything like that." I said apologetically.

"Amelia, you have nothing to be sorry for. I still get nervous sometimes." He shyly shrugged his shoulders as we walked to the entrance of the restaurant.

I gave him a small smile as I looked up to see two of Austin's security guards posted at the door.

"Hey guys." Austin greeted the two men with a handshake each before they led us inside.

Austin stretched his arm behind him, reaching for my hand. I placed my my hand in his as I followed him to the front desk.

"Reservation for two for seven thirty." Austin's smooth voice echoed in the foyer.

The woman behind the desk glazed over Austin's appearance with raised eyebrows. She then looked over to me, before glancing at the two guards beside us.

I couldn't help by chuckle to myself that as famous as Austin was, there were still people in this world that had no idea who he was.

"Name?" The woman asked, with a slight annoyance in her voice.

"Austin Post."

"Well I see a reservation for two but there's four of you so I can't seat you at the requested table."

"I understand. They won't be at the table, just standing nearby. For security." Austin somewhat squirmed, not sure how to explain his situation without sounding like an asshole celebrity.