Epilogue 1

"Ams I cannot believe you're freaking getting married today! And to Post freaking Malone!" Michelle squealed as I adjusted my my veil and pulled it over my face.

"I can't believe it either!" I laughed at her abundant attitude as I shook my head.

"Sweetie you look so beautiful. My little girl is all grown up." My mom teared up as she held my shaking hands.

"Mom please don't cry. Then I will start crying." I groaned as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Don't cry darling you'll ruin your makeup." She laughed as she let go of me.

My dad was pacing back and forth, bouncing Ava up and down as he walked by the large window. "Mommy and daddy are getting married today sweet pea. Aren't you so excited?" He cooed as she giggled up at him.

I couldn't help the huge smile that formed on my face as I anxiously anticipated the moment I've only been waiting for my entire life.

"Ready to roll beautiful?" My dad asked as he turned his attention from Ava to me.

Everyone started piling out of the dressing room to get into place, as the ceremony was just minutes away.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled, taking a deep breath to rid myself of the butterflies in my stomach.

I took Ava's little hand in mine and gave it a small squeeze. She wiggled in my dad's arms, reaching for me to take her.

I laughed at how adorable she looked in her little white dress and the tiny bow headband she wore.

"Honey stay with grandpa for a little while longer." I blew her a kiss through my veil.

"Are you nervous?" My dad asked as he placed his free hand on my shoulder.

"Excited. I absolutely can't wait." I shook my head.

"That's exactly how I felt before marrying your mother. Honey, we are so proud of you. And we are incredibly happy for you. Austin has been amazing to you and Ava and I know you're going to have a good life together. I couldn't imagine anyone else for you. He loves you alot Ams."

"Thank you dad. I really am the happiest I've ever been." I sighed, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Cmon, let's go get you married." He chuckled, offering his arm for me to take.

I took in a deep breath, ready as ever to marry my best friend.

*****

I stood in front of the closed door of the venue, anxiously waiting for it open before me. I gripped tightly onto my dad's arm, listening to Ava coo softly at his opposite side.

I couldn't believe this day had finally come. After everything we had overcome, I knew today was worth all of heartbreak we had gone through. Love had brought us to where we had truly belonged.

I swallowed hard as the double doors opened and "Here Comes The Bride" echoed through the enormous room. Both sides were filled with our loved ones, family and friends from all over. But my gaze was fixed on one person and one person alone.

And just like that, I felt a million emotions at once, yet nothing felt more right.

Those incredible blue eyes staring from across the room reassured me that I was exactly where I was suppose to be.