SH: birthday surprise.

Cole POV:

4 August 1992. The day my twin brother, Dylan and I were born. I'm not really a fan of my birthday because of my mom leaving us on our 8th birthday. I just have bad memories and plus I'm really not the kind who is like ITS MY BIRTHDAY! 

Riverdale has been doing really well lately and we are currently in the middle of filming season 4 in Vancouver. The love of my life, Lili, is in New York for some work and won't be with me for my 27th birthday but that's okay.

I haven't been in the best state mentally lately. The whole break-up rumors, people accusing me that I will turn out like my mom and I really miss Lili as she has been away for the past 2 weeks. But it's gonna be fine, she's is coming next week anyway and I'll have a good time with the cast on set and I'm gonna have fun.

Lili POV:

Its the love of my life Cole's birthday tomorrow and I am so so so so so so excited. He doesn't really like his birthday has he has bad memories attached to it. I feel really bad for him and he told me that his anxiety has been acting up a  lot lately and to be honest, mine has been too. Not as bad as Cole's but still, he misses me and I miss him a lot too. Which is why I have decided to surprise my love in Vancouver by coming back on the set of Riverdale a week early. I talked it out with the people here in New York and they said its totally fine. 

August 3rd, 2019

It is currently 4:40 pm in New York and I am at the airport. My flight is at 5 pm and i will be reaching Vancouver by 11 pm over there so I can surprise Cole by 12 am. I have told only Cami and KJ that I'm coming early to surprise Cole. I am so excited to see my love and make him happy!

Cole POV

I am currently lying on the recliner couch with Lili's fuzzy blanket over my that smells like her vanilla scent, in mine and Lili's Vancouver home with 'The Office' playing on TV and its 10:40 pm at night. My eyes almost closed from sleepiness when I get a text from KJ asking what time do we have to get to set tom? I let out a large sigh and decide to reply back to him saying 5 am. Goodnight. and with that, I turn off the TV, throw Lili's blanket over my shoulder, turn off the lights and go to our bedroom. I decided to get comfy on the bed and edit photos from a photoshoot I did a couple of days ago. I pull out my laptop and plop on our bed and begin editing the photographs.

I receive a phone call from Lili and I look over at our bedside table to see that the time is 12 am and I realize it's my birthday.

Lili POV

I had landed safely in Vancouver and had Cami and KJ pick me up. Basically, everyone (KJ, cami, mads, Vannessa, Charles, and Casey) had decided to surprise cole at 12 am but only Cami and KJ knew that I was gonna be there too. Cami and KJ had told the rest of the castmates that they stole mine and Cole's extra key in our house but it was actually me who was helping them with the key. 

Me, KJ and Cami were right below our apartment when I see that the time was 12 am. I quickly jump out of the car, handing out Cami and KJ the keys so I can wish him privately and after that everyone will go in. 

Cole picks up the call in the first ring so now I know that he was awake. "Happy Happy Happy Birthday Babyyy!" I scream as loud as I can before he can even say 'Hello'. "Thank you thank you thank you babbyyy!" he says imitating my voice as I let out a little giggle. "God that giggle will be the death of me," he says softly. "Baby, I know you don't like your birthday much, I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart and I am always here for you and I have a surprise for you once I get back. And I am so so so so sorry I'm not here with you right now." I say getting kinda sad. "Hey lils, listen to me. It's alright that you're not here okay? Just know that you are mine and ONLY mine once you get back home." he lets out getting all strong for me. "Did I ever tell you that you are the best boyfriend ever?" I question him sarcastically. "Yes, just about a million times," he said annoyed. "I love you, goodnight, happy birthday. I'll call you in the morning now go to sleep." I speak into the phone sounding tired but little does he know I'm going to be surprising him. "Thank you bub, I love you too. Goodnight." and saying that he hangs up as I rush back to the car for our plan to be executed.

Cole POV

I smile as soon as I hang up the call and put the phone down. This girl was the cutest girl I have ever met and I love her so much. I decide to actually follow what she said and decided to go to sleep. While putting my laptop away when I hear KJ and Charles screaming "woohoo's" and "yeah's". I get confused and go downstairs to see everyone with balloons, party poppers in their hands. They all scream "Happy Birthday Cole!" and I let out a short laugh and continue to go down the steps. I give everyone and hug and say thank-yous when Mads calls everyone for cake. I run my hands through my hair and realize how lucky I am to have an amazing friend group. I also really really want Lili to be here right now. I am snapped out of my thought when Charles comes and pats my back and walks with me to the kitchen island where the Chocolate cake with cookie base is placed. Everyone starts to click pictures of the cake and make with the cake. We all are just cracking jokes while standing around the kitchen island and just about to cut the cake when everyone goes quiet and I feel someone's arms wrap around my torso and feel someone kiss my cheek. I take a short breath and inhale the same vanilla scent of Lili and realize it was her as I turn to see the truth.

As soon as I make eye contact with her I immediately pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist and I put my hand under her butt to support her. Our lips were already locked and she put her arms on my shoulders. I pull away when I hear all the 'awws' of our friends and place her down carefully. I didn't even realize that happy tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall because I was so happy to see her. "Is this real?" I whispered underneath my breath. She wipes my tears away with the pad of her thumb and pecks my lips. "Yes it is, Happy Birthday Bub." and with that, she wraps me in her embrace and I turn to the rest of my castmates. "You guys knew?" I question each one of them. All of them say no at the same time but cami and KJ said yes at the same time. I mouth a thank you to them and put my chin over Lili's beautiful blonde hair and kiss it knowing that this was the best birthday present I could ever ask for.

A/N: Happy happy Birthday to Dylan and Cole.                                                                                                         1326 words. comment below what you think and give me suggestions!