BH: Nightmare

So I was in the mood to write a bughead one. here we go. sorry for not updating in a while.

Mentions of sexual assault

Betty POV: 

He threw me onto the bed as I tried to get out of his grip, but his hands were very strong. I'm crying out loud for help, but it wasn't audible due to the cloth tied across my face. I try to fight him with all I've got, but it does no good. My chest rises and falls even rapidly as I drown in my fear, not knowing what happens next. "If  you fight, it's just going to get a lot worse." His hoarse voice whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I feel goosebumps all over my skin and tears begin to flow out even more. I don't stop screaming, in the hope that someone will hear me and help me. He ties my hand with a strong rope and secures it with the iron headboard of the bed and begins to undress me as I cry out even more. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down, leaving me just in my underwear. I hear them hitting the floor before he runs his hands along my legs and doesn't stop once he reaches slightly higher, "P-please don't. W-why are y-you doing t-this?" He doesn't reply and instead strokes my upper thigh with his thumb of his rough and not-so-appealing textured hands. Loud whimpers and screams escape my mouth and pull my t-shirt off and above my head, right on top of my eyes, covering my vision and exposing my upper body to him. He runs his hands from my thighs to my stomach and then to my breasts. I kick my legs around even rapidly at this point. "So you won't stop fighting huh? Even though you know that nothing is going to help you? There is no one around, not a single soul. And since you refuse to listen to me, I have no choice but to make you struggle even more." He sets his hand on my neck and strangles me. I'm gasping for air...

I shot up from my bed, panting and crying hard. Struggling to breathe from the feeling I just recieved. "JUGHEAD!" I manage to let out before my vision slightly cleared out and saw him turning on the light and pulling me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me. "Betty... shhh. Everything's okay, I got you. Breath love." He says calmly. I can't even speak. My chest is still rising and falling rapidly and my hand on my neck. It's like something is blocking my airflow from my throat. "He-he..." My voice fades again at the thought and I begin to kick my legs again and pull my self out of Jugheads arms and getting off the bed, walking backward and away from him. 

Jugheads POV:

"Baby, it's me," I tell her, holding my arm out and looking into her eye with worry all over my face and body. I give her an assuring look, making sure she feels safe coming back to me and she slowly approaches me and gets back into my arms, her hand still placed on her neck. I wrap my arms around her tiny waist and begin to rub her back up and down and kiss her forehead multiple times. "I need you to give me your hands and place them on my chest and breath with me alright," I ask her placing my hands on top of hers as I watch her chest rise and fall rapidly. 

~ 17 mins later ~

Her breathing had calmed down since before but light sobs still escaped her mouth. It has never been this bad, ever. Sure, betty has had nightmares, but this one is different from the rest, something more terrifying, one I can't even imagine. I don't what, but something has also been off with Betty since we got back from school. I tried to ask her, but she simply said she has a bunch of tests coming up and she was just a bit stressed out about, which is true, or so I thought. "Betts, you feeling a little better now?" Her hand was still placed on my chest and lips quivered occasionally. My tshirt was drenched but I didn't care. She just nodded. "C-can I borrow y-your h-hoodie?" She asked me looking up, with her puffy face and swollen eyes. "Of course you can love. You never have to ask. I'll go get it and I'll be right back." She just nods her head. I pick her up and place her on the bed gently and pull the duvet closer to her and plant a kiss on her forehead while stroking her hair. "Your alright baby girl, okay?" She looks at me and sighs a little, before pulling the duvet even closer to her chest.