SH- he's gonna love you

im sorry i havent posted in forever, the past 6 months of my life have literally been the saddest and the worst, 2020 isnt going that well, for me and the world, and it sucks which is why im starting to write again, hope you like this one. please drop more suggestions xoxo.

this is a suggestion made by bugheadsau2019 back in november, hope you like it. 

Lili POV:

Today is the day. Cole and I set this up a week ago and it finally arrived. I'm meeting Cole's dad and his brother Dylan, for the first time in person. I've spoken to Cole's dad a couple of times. I remember the first time was on a video call when cole and I started dating. We didn't reveal it to the world, just family and close friends. He was very sweet and we've exchanged calls many times ever since. He even called me up on my birthday and my heart melted. I was in joy when he did that, made me feel a stronger connection between cole and me. 

I've spoken to Dylan many times, he keeps calling me and I keep calling him too and he's great. He is a really really nice person, extremely nice, great humor (not better than cole's duh) and very very very kind. One thing is that his voice is exactly like Cole's. So today is the first time I get to see him in person too, and I'm really looking forward to it.

When it came to what to wear, I was so puzzled. Even though Cole kept saying "it doesn't matter what you wear", "you look beautiful in everything" and "it's just my dad and Dylan", I kinda really wanted to make a good first impression, this dinner does mean a lot to me. Its a big step in our relationship that has arrived after 2 years and I want tonight to go well. I finally narrowed down to an outfit that I was thinking of for an hour. I chose to wear a long floral-on-black dress that was a bit above my ankles. I picked out a blush pink colored coat and red stilettoes with ankle straps. So I rush into the closet in Cole and I's room and take off my pink sweatpants and white loose cropped T-shirt and change into the dress I had picked out earlier. As I put on the dress, I straighten it out before walking out of the closet and into the bedroom and sit on my vanity to do my makeup. I always love to go for a very natural look, its just how I like it. I go over my face with a powdered foundation followed by a little bit of concealer under my eyes. I choose a very light shade of blush and pout my lips and dab it on my cheekbones softly with a brush. I pick out and mascara and run it over my eyes before applying a barely visible lip tint on my lips. I spray Chanel no. 5 (its a perfume lol) all over me to smell good before I pull the velvet scrunchie out of my hair and simply let them down and loose by making a side parting. I throw my shoes on and grab my blush pink coat. I didn't carry any bag because Cole was going to be there and so I just grabbed my phone.I had bought gifts previously for Cole's dad and Dylan which were in a white carry bag and went out the door and down the steps.

Her outfit:

Cole's POV:

Cole's POV:

"Baby, I'm ready, we can go now," She yells out coming down the steps, and I'm pretty sure she didn't lose the staircase's sight she's wearing heels. "I'm in the kitchen love" I tell her back. I hear her heels clicking sound get closer against the marble floor. My eyes were on my laptop as a move my finger across the trackpad, while editing my pictures for the latest shoot I did, when I feel her presence. I take my off the screen and what I saw, was...incredible. She straightens out her dress looking down and looks at me, "Well... what do you think? I tried my best to keep it simple and elegant but uh I don't know" She says the last bit taking a twirl. I get up of the kitchen bar stool and walk towards her not looking away and wrap my arms around her tiny waist, finally looking into her eyes. "The world's most beautiful woman is standing in front of my right now Lils and all I wanna do is kiss her. Should I?" She smirks a little, and looks down, placing her hands on my chest. I can tell she's being shy for some reason, but its cute as hell. "I think you should." She whispers out. I take her coat out of her hands and throw it onto the couch behind her and place my lips on hers and the kiss deepens. After a few seconds we pull away slowly. "You still haven't told me if this is okay or no." "Baby, you look gorgeous, you always do, you could be wearing a trash bag and look gorgeous for god's sake." She closes her eyes and lets out a frustrated sigh. "Okay, are we ready to go?" She says picking up her coat and the gift from the couch, "Not before you tell me what's wrong Lili." She gives me a look as she puts her coat on and holds the gift in her hand. I walk towards her put my arms around her "It's just, I've never met your dad or Dylan and I want them to like me Cole. Tonight is huge deal for me. Which is why I want everything to go well. We've been together for 2 years and it's a big step in our relationship, I mean you've met my family and now I'm meeting yours, I want it to go we-"  I saw tears form in her eyes and I actually realized how stressed out she was about this dinner "And it will Lils. My dad has been talking about meeting you ever since the first time we spoke to him on facetime as a couple. And god Lili you have no idea how annoyed Dylan is when I wouldn't stop talking about you. He's like no, dont tell me about her, I wanna see her. Trust when I say he's going to love you both of them are. Tonight's a big deal for me too baby, and it'll go amazing and anything but bad. So please dont stress out so much about this love, it will go well, I promise"She smiles and nods before cupping my face and pecking my lips. "I love you, so much." "I love you too. C'mon lets go." 

Lili's POV:

With that said, we both walk out the door holding hands and get into the car driving off to the restaurant we made reservations at. He gets out of the car and runs to my side to open the door. "Always being a gentleman, Sprouse," I say as he holds his hand out to help me get out of the G-wagon. "Only for you, my love." I giggle a little and peck is lips before handing the car keys to the valet parking guy and go inside. We asked the nice lady at the desk about reservations under the name "Sprouse" and she led us to a less crowded area of the very pretty restaurant. We saw Dylan and their dad seated on the table. Cole went over to them to give each of them a hug, I knew he missed them but he would never admit it.  I smilled so wide when cole exchanged hugs with Dylan and their dad. 

Dylan walks over 3 steps to come give me hug. "Finally get to see you!" "Yes, finally." "Well youre meeting the better half of Cole at last" I gigle to that. 

Cole walks over with his dad to me and Dylan while we were talking. "Uh dad, this is Lili, Lils my dad." "Ahhh the girl my son has been ranting about since what feels like forever." He puts his hand out to shake it and I do too. "Pleasure meeting you Mr. Sprouse." "Oh please call me Mathew, 'Mr sprouse' makes me feel really old" 

The four of us sit down on our table and order our food immediately. Cole and I sit on one sit next to each other and Dylan and their dad sit across the table. Mr Sprouse is actually extremely sweet and just so nice. He just talks to me in a really comfortable way and I love that. Makes me feel better. Dylan well already just feels like the brother I never had. Always making jokes about Cole and keeping the mood light. Every now and then Cole would simply place his hand on my knee and gently rub over it, making sure I'm okay and encouraged me to keep drinking water even if its a small sip. He knows it helps me be calm and I love how thoughtful he was being. 

*as they were leaving*

As Cole and Dylan begin to talk, Mr Sprouse walks over to me. "Lili, it was just amazing meeting you. Ever since I've found out about you and Cole, since then Cole has been so happy and I love seeing him that way. His previous relationship... didn't end well and it made Cole pretty sad and... speaking as a dad here, it was hard for me to see him like that. And so I wanted to thank you, for making him this happy and just bringing joy to him. It means so much to me. Cole... he doesnt really open up a lot, not to me atleast. Its rare that he does. Also that he finds it hard to find people to trust, and that you're their for him makes me relieved" He ended by pulling me into a small hug, making me feel even more happy about the fact that he actually likes me. "Mr. Sprouse you don't have to thank me for that." I look over to Cole and Dylan as they suddenly burst into laughter, and I turn back to him. "Cole is one of the most caring people I have ever met and I am truly blessed to have found him, he is one thing I am most grateful for in life. And Mr. Sprouse let me tell you, he talks about you so much every now and then, he'll throw in a little anecdote about you whenever possible, its amazing." "Is he annoying sometimes?" "Always!" And we both go into laughter. A simple one, but one that felt like I've known this little family of Cole's for years. 

While going home, I drive as Cole did drink 1 glass of wine, he's not drunk but its for the better and I agree. "So what were you and my dad talking about?" "Oh nothing, just he was happy to see you happy... with me and he's relieved you found someone who you trust." "Wow my dad said that?" "Mmmhmm he did." There was a slight pause, not and awkward one but one Cole was just processing this. "How do you feel after dinner?" He asks, "Well, you were right it was a success." "See, I told you he was gonna love you."

okay ew this sucked. im sorry. next one is obvi gonna be better i promise, drop suggesions maybe?