SH: Ex-boyfriend comes back

IMPORTANT: Mentions of sexual abuse coming ahead. Please don't read if it makes you uncomfortable.

Lili POV

We are all at the set of Riverdale, filming. Cole is filming a scene at Pop's which I'm not a part of. Luckily, all of our trailers are parked really near the set of Pop's so I decided to go to my trailer and relax for a little bit until my next scene which is in 45 mins. I enter the trailer and shut the door behind me without locking it as I don't generally do that except when I'm with Cole (wink wink). And plus, the set has a lot of security so it's pretty safe here. Before plopping onto the sofa in the trailer, I chose to change into something comfier than the mini pastel pink betty cooper skirt that I'm wearing. I go over to the sliding cupboard in the trailer to see one of Cole's sweatpants that are always with me hanging on one of the hangers. I know he doesn't mind me wearing them he knows that I love wearing his clothes because they smell like him and makes me feel safer and closer to him and plus, they are the comfiest. 

I pull them off of a hanger, press them against my nose and smile as I inhale the scent of his clothes before closing the slide and walk towards the seating area to go lock the door of the trailer as I'm about the change my clothes. While I was walking towards the seating area, the trailer door slams open, revealing my ex-boyfriend Sam. My feel my heart skip a couple of beats due to fear and I can feel my breathing get heavier by the second and my heart beating faster. Within moments, Sam had locked my trailer door securely, so no-one from the outside could get in. 

Sam. Where do I begin, I dated him for one year, 10 months to be exact, the year before I got the role of Betty on Riverdale. For the first 5 months of our relationship, he was really nice and told me he loved me. His family was also extremely sweet and nice. The next 5 months of our relationship became hell for me. He would hit, slap, punch me every single day. There were multiple amounts of times when he "did it" with me even though I said I didn't want to. He said that if I told the police, he would kill my family members, and so I didn't, I told my mom after we broke up and I haven't seen him for the past 2 years now.

"S-sam, w-what are y-y-you doing h-here?" I stutter really bad while saying that, tears now filling my eyes as I take steps backward, dropping Cole's sweatpants on the floor. He gives an evil smirk, "Don't worry baby, I'm here for you. Just for you" he says the last sentence slow and word by word. I immediately grab my phone from the couch and run into the washroom of my trailer when he comes and grabs me by my wrist, "Where do you think you're going, baby? The fun has not even begun yet?" His grip tightening on my wrist. Tears are now streaming down my face like a waterfall. He takes my phone out of my other hand and puts it away, so I can't call anyone. He holds me by my waist, which made me feel really uncomfortable and pushed me onto the sofa roughly. He sits right next to and places his rough hands on my upper thighs and rubs invisible circles which felt very unsatisfying. "Have you missed me, Lili? Cuz I've missed you." He says caressing my cheek as I pull my face away immediately and move away when he holds my wrist again, strong. "W-Why are y-you here?" I ask him, with a soft voice. "As I said, I've missed you, baby," His hand starts to slowly move up my thigh as he pushes up my skirt. I feel his fingers now rub my inner thigh as I squirm to get out of his grip. "N-no, Sam. P-please don't." I cry out, helplessly. "W-why are y-you doing th-this?" I continue, still trying to get out of his tight grip. "Trust me Lils, you're gonna enjoy this." 

Cole POV:

I just finished filming my scene at Pops with KJ and Cami. I then remembered that Lili said she wanted to take some rest at her trailer before she shoots her next scene and I realize that it was time for her next scene. KJ and I decided to go to her trailer and get her to film the next scene since our trailers were close to Pops set.