SH- everything okay?

here's one requested by  me_fandoms  hope you like it!

Cole POV:

"CUT! Can we do that again Cole?" Agh. What the hell? Again, we've shot this scene like 6 times already but something or the other goes wrong. Either someone forgets they're line or someone comes in and interrupts or someone's phone will ring. I'm just getting so irritated at this. I love my job, and I love working on Riverdale, but today is just one of those days when I'm really not having it. I don't know I just don't feel like doing anything at all today. And even worse, Lili isn't here today, since she doesn't work today. Generally, Lili is the one who always makes me feel better no matter what the situation is, and whenever she's around, I just feel so much better, especially on days like this, when I'm living on 4 hours of sleep because of filming. But thank god, I'm on holiday for 2 days after today and so is Lili, and I cannot wait to spend them with my beautiful girlfriend. "Yeah sure Roberto, no problem," I tell him and we begin filming again

Lili POV: 

It's about 6:30 in the evening when I see Cole's car pull up in the driveway. My poor baby, I didn't even know when he came home and when did he leave. I woke up at around 8 in the morning and saw his text saying he came home and I was asleep and that he was on set, so I don't worry about him and I know he is safe. Before he left, he even made me waffles for breakfast, literally the best boyfriend ever. I know that nothing will make up for everything he does for me, so I just thought to prepare a nice cuddling evening for both of us since we haven't done it in a while, considering how I've been busy with Hustlers and been traveling so a lot for it and just really miss being with Cole. It's hard for people to understand, but once you're in love, your body will just really want to be with that person. 

I was sitting on the couch since I got a text from Roberto saying I'm not gonna be needed onset for the next 2 days considering that we had filmed a lot of scenes for Betty before I left for Hustlers and other work when the front door opens and I see and notably tired Cole walk in. I jumped off of the couch and begin to walk towards him and he makes eye contact with me after he closes the door behind him and an exhausted smile flashes across his face while I'm walking up to him. I pull him into a hug as I stood right in front of him. His head was buried in the back of my head and he lets out a sigh, "I missed you so much today," I tell him, whilst rubbing invisible circles on his back. "Me too love, you have no idea." As soon as we pull away, he looks down at me with a really sad look on his face. "Baby, what's wrong?" I ask him, cupping his face with my palms. "Nothing I... I'm just tired, can we go lay down on the couch?" He asked me. "Just what I planned." 

A light smile comes on his face as we walk hand in hand to the couch. He takes his shoes off quietly and places them to the side so none of us trip on them while I sat on the couch and spread out the blanket. He comes and sits right next to me and puts his legs over and across my thighs, wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my chest and closes his eyes. He looks so cute, but at the same time, I know something is off. He's not talking or throwing around his sense of humor like he always does, neither is he asking me anything, which is very unlike Cole. "Cole, you okay? We can put on  a movie of your choice." I say trying to brighten up his mood. "Lils, I'm just not in the mood to. Can we just please stay like this?" I begin to rub his back slowly and kiss his forehead. "Of course, but, everything okay? You seem a bit...off." "It's umm, n-nothing." I let out a sigh. "Baby, please tell me what wrong. I love you, you know that right?" "I know, i love you too." He says inaudibly and continues, "I don't know Lils, I just feel like I'm not able to do anything about the fact that we're not able to spend time together. Just laying on the couch and talking is something we haven't done in so long and I..." His voice trails off and he places his face in the crook of my neck. I take a look at him and I see tears on the verge of falling out of his eyes. No-no-no-no-no-no-no. I hate seeing him cry. "Shhhhh, baby, please don't cry. It's alright." "I-i just feel like I-I'm failing L-Lils." Hearing that just shattered my heart. He shouldn't feel like this, he is literally the best boyfriend ever. "Cole, we haven't been able to do this in a while, I know, but it's because you've been working so hard love and you're doing so well at everything. And you're not failing at anything, I know that because you're failing me, you never do and never will, I know it." 

Cole POV: 

I get up off her and sit up straight, with my back against the backrest of the couch and my hand placed on Lili's thigh with the blanket over us as I continue to look down. "Hey, listen to me. We both have been very busy with work so both of us are at fault Cole. You coming late at night and going off early in the morning is purely for work. So it's okay." She tells me with her loving eyes that I could literally get lost in forever. I nod at her.She begins, "We have the next 2 and a half days together for us to sleep and cuddle and I know you're very tired since your living on what 4 hours of sleep? C'mere, I like it when you're top sometimes." 

Lili POV:

I giggle at my own joke and he gives me a smirk and gets into the same position he was in before he sat up straight. I'm just so in awe that we also have a kind of relationship where we can just talk stuff out, reminds me that he is my best friend and that he can open up to me about these things, and that how lucky I am to hug him whenever I want.

hope you liked that one. thank you me_fandoms for the idea. Please comment below more ideas for me.

1159 words