Now Or Never

Staring down at the laptop screen, Wayo's heart filled with disappointment and anger. He got admitted to The Samp University, one of the most prestigious university in his country.

Even though he intentionally messed up his admission exams. He somehow managed to pass and he was disappointed in himself.
The only reason he even considered studying in this university was because of his beloved father. His father was a graduate from this university and so he wanted his son to attend the same university as he himself did. Wayo being a good son didn't wanted to disappoint his father so he took the admission exams and he passed. But he was relieved to some extent as his bestfriend Ming would also attend the Samp University taking the same major, Wayo was in no position to let go of his bestfriend, he truely loved him. So he even took the same major, but he didn't admit it outloud.

But the reason why Wayo didn't wanted to attend the Samp University was because of a certain someone, named (guess who) Phana (suprise, you didn't expect it did you😅). He hated him, Wayo hated Phana's whole existence, he hated how much of an influence he had on Wayo, he hated how beautiful he was, but most importantly he hated how he hated the only person he ever loved.