Thank You, Next

We returned to our rooms after we reached our dorm.
As soon as I got inside I called Min.

"Hello"

"where are you?"

"in my room"

"which room"

"5 why?"

"which floor?"

" 3rd, stop annoying me I'm tired and sleepy. Good night".

"But".... Beep....

Did he just hung up on me.

Well I have nothing else to do now and I'm hungry. I decided to order  pizza. And after dinner I arranged my room and prepared everything I needed for my first day as a university student.

I don't know what is going to happen next but I don't want to think about it right now.

                             ...

I was woken up by a loud knock on my door.

"Ai Yo, get up"

"Ming, why are you here so early, its just 7am, let me sleep"

"Just open the door"

I dragged myself towards the door and opened it. Ming was standing in front of it and he looked extra charming today. He seemed really excited.
                      ..............

We arrived at our classroom. And I was shocked to see the number of people inside the room. Suddenly I felt very conscious of myself and shy at the same time. There were many beautiful girls and many handsome guys inside.

  Before I even reached puberty I have known that I am bi-sexual. I am attracted to both sexes.

    Both sexes are beautiful in their own ways and I'm glad to be lucky enough to see that and appreciate it.

Among the many unknown faces I spot a similar face.

"Hey, Jay" I yelled a little too louder for the whole class to turn their gaze towards me.

I could feel my cheeks burning.

  "Hey Wayo, I was searching for you" Jay approaches us.

"Who is he?" Ming askes me.

"My neighbour and our classmate" I said smiling.

"Hey, I'm Jay and you are?" Jay asked approaching Ming.

" Hi, I'm Ming, nice to meet you "

" Can I sit with you guys? "

" Sure, but where should we sit? "

" At the back" Ming suggested.

The three of us took our seats. The whole day was all about getting to know each other and socialising. It went a lot easier than I thought.

We went for lunch at the nearest cafeteria and we were joined by twelve of our classmates.

Among them a girl named Emma seemed to be smittened by Ming. She just can't leave his side and Ming who is also a bi-sexual seems to be loving it.

Even though he loves P'Kit, he is always seen flirting with beautiful girls. He takes it as some kind of medicine to console his lonely heart but we both know that it can only be filled with the love of P'Kit.

Just then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw a handsome guy with a wide smile on his face.