AS IF IT ALWAYS HAPPENS

When I reached the dorms all my things had already been arranged and my room was ready for me. All thanks to my Dad.

I decided to check out my campus, so I walked out of my room, and as I was closing my door, I saw my neighbour getting inside his room. His sight really made me curse out loud. Why did it have to be him.

WHY DOES MY NEIGHBOUR HAVE TO BE PHANA.

It ruined my optimistic mood.

I reached out for my pocket and took out my phone and called my dad.

"Hello, Pa, can I change my room?"

"Why don't you like your room? "

  "No, Pa it's not that".

  "Than what is it my Baby, miss your daddy already, my cutie pie."

  The word 'BABY' made me realise that I can't always depend on my father, I've grown up and I should take my responsibilities and not run from my problems but to face them.

"No, Pa I really love it, I just wanted to talk to you." I lied.

"Oh, My Baby doesn't need reasons to call me, you can call me anytime you want."

"I know Pa, anyways I will call you later. Bye, love you Pa"

"Okay, call me if you need anything, I love you my baby"

I sighed keeping my phone inside my pocket.

"As expected from a Ladyboy like you"

I turned and saw my neighbour standing infront of his door.

"You haven't been here for an hour and you've started to complain to your daddy, you're so weak, why do you bother to stay in the dorms when there are nurseries all over"

Oh God, will I ever have a peaceful day in my life.

"I may have been complaining but  eavesdropping does not suit a WANNABE MACHO ASSHOLE DICK  like you too, and FUCK OFF, mind your own business."
I stormed towards the elevator.

"Hey You! Come back here let me teach you some lessons" I heard him yelling.

Do I have to deal with him right now, can't he just die.

I have been sitting in a bench of a nearby park for almost two hours. I need some time to calm myself down.
Just than a guy sits besides me, I look at him and he smiles.

  "You have been sitting here for quite some time now, is something bothering you?"

   I give him a confused look.

  "Oh sorry I didn't mean to pry, its just the moment I walked in  the park, you have been sitting with a very serious frown in your face and it worried me".

Who the hell is this guy, just leave me alone.

"Umm I'm Jay by the way" he smiled again.

I just needed some peace but no I can't even get that without someone bothering me.

"I'm Wayo, and it's nothing I was just thinking about life and how unfair it is"

Curse my tongue. Why did I have to blurt out infront of a stranger.