GOOD SIDE

Meet Jay

Meet Jay. (Please don't hate him, He is not bad guy, he is a totally different person from Park😊)

WAYO'S POV

"Oh! Life sure is unfair, I recently got dumped, but no matter how much hard it gets you should look at the good sides of a situation, take my relationship for example my girlfriend was very possesive, and it suffocated me, now that I look back even though I still love her and I do miss her, I have never felt so free and independent, but there sure are times you feel weak and its okay as long as you know that you will be okay and it will work out someday" Jay said comforting me.

"And sorry if I interrupted you,  I'm not a wierdo its just that a sad expression doesn't suit your pretty face"

"Who the fuck did you call pretty" I showed him my fist, Dude I may look fragile but it won't take me a minute to break all your bones.

" hahaha, you're cute"

I was about to punch him when he interrupted.

"Well, the good side is that I don't have to deal with her anymore and I just joined Samp University so I'm looking forward to a new life."

Samp University!!!

"Really did you just join Samp University? Which department?"

"Economics"

Woow, now I have to deal with him everyday.

"Well, I just joined Samp University and surprisingly I also joined the department of Economics"

"Really"

His face brightened up.

" I'm so excited, we will be classmates and who knows more that that, I'm really looking forward to my University life now"

He couldn't stop grinning.
I hope his more that classmates meant friends. Well it seems like it will be fun.

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you, I will head first, see you around" I got up and walked my way towards my dorms.

I'm soo tired mentally and physically.

As I was walking towards my dorms, I felt like someone was following me, but I brushed it off, but it  kept bothering me, so I looked back and saw Jay.

Is he a stalker? Why is he following me? But I don't have money with me right now? Should I run? Is he going to kill me?

Damn I can't stop all these questions from popping up in my head.

I tried to act as if I didn't notice it, and as soon as I got a chance I hid myself behind a building.

But it seems like it didn't bothering him at all, he walked pass me and headed towards my dorms.

Does he already know where I live?
What if he really is a stalker.

I decided to follow him. And suddenly he stopped and looked back.

"I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY WITH ME RIGHT NOW!! LEAVE ME ALONE. PLEASE I'M VERY POOR!!!" he suddenly screamed.

Wait what. Do I look like a robber to you! 😧

"Wait you seem to misunderstand me, I thought that you were following me"

"Why would I follow you, I though you were the one who was following me. I'm just heading towards my room" he said pointing towards my dorms.

"Ohh so you also live there"

"Also?"

He gave me a confused look.

"Aah seems like we both live in the same dorms" I explained him.

"What are the odds! Seems like we are neighbours. Which floor do you live in?"

"2nd floor and you?" I asked him.

"Really, I also live in 2nd floor, room 9"

"And mine is 7, I really thought that you were a stalker" I laughed.

"Me too" He blushed.

We both laughed at our silliness.

Maybe University life won't be as hard as I imagined it to be.