Hi Hello

WAYO'S POV

A WEEK LATER

Ming had come over to my place to help me with my packing.

Our classes were to begin the day after tomorrow and it was hectic there was still a lot to do. After finishing with all my packing we decided to take a break and go to the nearest restaurant to eat.

We took our seats next to the window in the restaurant. The atmosphere was really pleasant and the background music was really soothing and relaxing

We both seemed so mesmerised in the song that we didn't hear someone from the table next to us calling our name.
"Nong Yo, Nong Ming"
We turn our gaze towards the person sitting on the table.

Well, turns out there were two people there and it was none other than our seniors from high school. P'Beam and P'Forth. They seemed really surprised and amused at the same time seeing us.

"Sawadee khab P'Beam, P'Forth"

"Sawadee Nong Yo Nong Ming, long time no see, where have you guys been and look at you, you kids have turned into really handsome guys"
P'Beam smiled at us.

"what are you guys doing here? What a coincidence!"

"We are enjoying our last day at home P' we will be moving to our dorms tomorrow" Ming sulked.

"Really"

"Yes P'"

"Which university have you guys been enrolled to?"

I smiled "Samp University P'Forth"

"WHAT!! REALLY?? Thats great."

  P'Beam and P'Forth along with P'Kit and that asshole are studying in The Samp University. They have always been together just like Ming and I.

" Our Nongs are going to be our juniors now" P'Beam said with a big smile.

"Which majors have you guys choosen?"  P'Forth asked us.

"Economics khrub"

"really both of you?"

"Yes P'"

Suddenly P'Forth's face became serious. "I doubt whether you guys are just friends, you seem to be soul mates, always together, are you guys in a relationship? Are you guys here for a date?
  Ming why don't you just marry Nong Yo you can be Wayo's husband.". His last words brought a  smile on his face, I know he was joking and now P'Beam was laughing.

And why do I have to be the Wife 😡.

" Really P' but it seems like you are the one who is going to marry P'Beam, are you courting him? " I commented.

Hah! Look at their faces now. They both were blushing. 😂
Wait! But why are they blushing. Whatt!

  "Don't tell me you guys are dating for real. Are you guys here for a date? Did we ruin it?"

Ming started chuckling. He didn't dared to laugh out loud in front of P'Forth. Who would.. Just look at those muscles. No one would dare.

"Seems like you guys are up for a beating. Dating my ass, we are waiting for Kit and Phana. They are on their way here, why don't you join us," P'Beam said, he was still blushing.

Wait did I hear Phana...... Ohh come onn seriously I'm here to enjoy my last day at home not ruin it. I don't want to see that duchebag's ugly face..

It would ruin my entire mood

It would ruin my entire mood. 😣😣😣

"P'Kit's coming too?" Yup I totally forgot about P'Kit's diehard fan. Now he's not gonna move his ass until he sees his P'Kit.. Asshole Ming.

"Didn't  you hear P'Beam," I glared at Ming.
"Sorry P' but we can't join you, we have a lot to do today, we are moving in the dorms tomorrow, we should go now, let's go Ming" I pulled Ming.

"Wait Yo, our food has just arrived and I'm not going anywhere without finishing it all"

FUCK YOU MING.