4

I woke up lifting my wet cheek off my soggy pillow. I slowly opened my eyes to letting them adjust to the afternoon light.

I heard a girl laughing abnormally loud, kinda like a goat choking on milk. A loud sigh with a mischief grin on my face told me it will be disastrous today. I got out of the gravitating bed pulling my shorts from under my pillow. Rubbing my thighs down to put my shorts on before toddling against the cold wood floor sitting in front of the mirror grabbing my hair care crate next to it. I rounded my waist clockwise getting some heat flowing up my spine.

"Yes girl mind ya own business, period!" She yelled trying to wake the whole hall. I rolled my bloodshot eyes before spraying my hair. I moisturized my hair taming it in large twists. I sniffed my runny nose wiping my hand with my hair towel.

I raised up from my position looking in the mirror over my glowing skin and dry swollen lips. "Sex goddess..." I complemented myself squeezing my breast in a goofy manner. My grin never left my face when I stepped out my room.

Not even a second I'm out my room, I'm getting looked up and down with a  mean mug by a girl who's a little darker than me. I still kept my cool, greeting her unnecessary tempered energy.

"Good morning I'm Yuko's roommate Aya." I waved leaning against my door.

"Yeah I'm Yuko's girl. He didn't tell me he was living with a girl." She jumps rather territorial. I could tell she's trying to front so I could get scared of her.

"Yeah. You're really pretty on the outside." I gave a backhanded complement scanning her appearance. She had a 22 inch straight sew-in with an obvious relaxed leave out closure. She have smooth moisturized mocha skin with long neon pink coffin nails with the toes to match. She's well kept appearance wise but her overall energy didn't match up at all.

"What's that supposed to mean, boo?" She rolled her eyes rather strenuously causing her light brown contacts to move. Her large rough but glossy lips snared at me like I was a threat.

"Oh nothing bad, your just pretty. Where's my brasserie?" I laughed looked around the area I left it to see it no where.

"Oh your bra. I thought it was trash so I threw it away, sorry." She slants her lips with so called empathy.

As if cue, Yuko came through the front door in a tight dark gray shirt with black Adidas joggers. I shift my attention to him not even phased by his... problem. "Where were you, sir?" I arched my right eye brow biting my lip tapping my foot on the floor to release a chill.

He chuckles showing his straight pearly whites. " I went to take out the trash. What's up?" He answers going to the sink to wash his hands.

"Oh nothing. She accidentally threw my bra in the trash." I pout, giving her want she wanted.

"Brianna what the fuck is up with you! Why did you throw her bra away know damn well if roles were reversed you would be ready to jump at her throat, huh? You have been doing a lot of unnecessary shit lately and it's pissing me the fuck off. Don't throw shit away that's not yours, she's had a long day yesterday give her a damn break. We get it I have a girl as a roommate, it's not like she's been on my dick! Chill with that shit." He voice suddenly become a deep octave with a loud projection making me jump a bit.

I made awkward eye contact with him. Brianna went silent because she knew what she tried to stunt was wrong. I wasn't even worried about it because was gonna go out for some more.

"I'm sorry she-" He attempt to apologise for her actions.

"Nah it's okay, don't apologise for something you didn't do. If she felt what she did was just, why do she need to apologise for something she meant to do? I'm not mad I needed some more bras anyway, a girl still blossoming if you know what I mean." I giggled getting a small curve daring to show from his mouth as his response.