7

I groaned waking up plopping on the floor. I rubbed my eyes trying to figure out what day it is until I remembered the event that took place two long days ago. I crawled to my door using the knob to rise to my feet. I heard Yuko's low husky voice unconsciously bringing chills down my body.

"Stop it, hormones!" I cursed before peering out the door to see him standing in the middle of the living room with his silky hair in a bun in a white tee and navy blue sweats tugging at his waist teasingly. I scrunched up my eyebrows rolling my eyes whilst biting my bottom lip letting out a hitched breath. I squeezed my thighs together trying to control my gerful hormones.

"Yes, I'm Aya's partner. I am calling in for her... no she has a mild fever...okay... okay thank you, have a nice day." I watched how his chest vibrated as he talked not caring if he caught me.

"Staring is not nice..." He pets my head licking his lips with a wink before heading into the bathroom. I closed my eyes groaning before getting back in bed.

««»»

I turned over on to something hard causing me to get bothered. I couldn't sleep that much cos either it was too hot or too cold but I just thugged it out and sweat til I couldn't sweat no more.

I reached my hand out to feel a phone box. I lift my head from my pillow squinting hella hard opening the box without my contacts or glasses. I turn on the phone staring at the Apple symbol.

"The hell?" I leaped from my bed landing on piles of clothing bags. Frustrated wasn't the name, but I know Yuko's playing games. I pushed the sacks out of my way making it to the living room only to see the imbecile laying on the couch with a fresh cut and Ash white hair.

"Join me." He commands peeking at me with one eyes open. My eye twitch as I resist from attacking him.

"Why did you buy me an iPhone, I don't even like iPhone they're too generic! Thanks for the gesture, but my check came in today so I'm going shopping." I state through a 4 cycle mood swing in 30 seconds.

"Eh, I didn't want you to go to work today. I was gonna tell you when you woke up but you're still running a fever so I let you sleep and went on my way to work. I was bored so I decided to pamper my self and pamper you and buy you gifts from different stores and chocolates from Chocolopolis." He sits up pointing in my dark room with a smirk.

I blinking my eyes hard trying to process what's happening. "Yuko, you don't get to make those decisions. I still need work to pay my half of the apartment and for myself. How much did you spend on me?" I clench the phone.

"Uhh...900 maybe a thousand? And I make triple your income so I can cover it when you can't. If teachers barely make 52k, I know you making 15k as a TA." He shrugs nervously.

"I would barely make that in a year. That's exactly why she took advantage of your rich ass! I don't know where you got the money from but you can take it back but I'm keeping the chocolate. You didn't need to buy me anything, I might be struggling but I got my own." I tossed the phone on his lap.

"Okay, I won't buy you nothing else when I think of you. I just thought I'd let you know that I care for you. And I learned my lesson to invest in the things that are worth the wait." He nods in acceptance laying back down placing the phone on the coffee table.

"What the hell does that supposed to mean, Yuko?" I placed my hands on my hip biting the inside of my cheek.

"Nothing Aya, nothing at all." He sports a solid smile shaking his head.

I go to my room turning on the light examine the shit he brought in my room. I heart quickens looking at all the Savage X Fenty bags that flooded my floor. I grew livid spotting a piece of paper on my bed with around ten cute shopping bags filled with chocolates and candies which softened my attitude a little bit.

I tilt my head and sat on the empty space on my warm wooden floor opening the folded sheet of tanned paper.

Aya,

I hope I didn't over step boundaries because why would a man buy expensive things for a woman he barely even know or buying intimates for her. Before you jump on me, this was Brianna's idea. She asked me to link up with her so she could talk. She said that it would be a good idea if she bought you some sets as an apology (technically she bought 5 or 4 fragrances, too). She remembers your sizes because she was (still is) insecure about hers. She didn't change but she was sincere.
I took note of the style she picked up for you (I'm not a weirdo or a stalker, I promise) anyways I picked up some more sets t̶h̶a̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶ g̶o̶o̶d̶ i̶n̶

"Pervert..." I shook my head but continued to read.

- that I thought you would like. I saw it was a Fenty Beauty store that recently opened and I remembered you telling me you wanted to buy more makeup from there so I bought you some more foundation, glitter and what ever else you would use on your body or face. I did see some sets and some clothes that were your style so yeah. I hope you like it.

San¹

I sulk in remorse yelling at him. I laid on my side grabbing a box of chocolates from a bag holding it to my chest. "Why is he so- ughh!" I cry out laying on my stomach.

I stayed in the same spot for 59 seconds before kicking myself out the room. He's being so sweet and trying so much to make me happy. Yuko at least deserve a thanks.

"Scoot!" I demand successfully making him laugh making room for me on the couch.

°|•|°|•|°

Niecey Official

All rights reserved