6

The drive in his black BMW was nice, fun actually. He let me control the playlist for the 30 minutes and let's just say say I made him drive faster.

I sung my heart out looking at Yuko's sweaty beauty. Reaching to touch his hand, and he swerves.

I jerk back in my seat with a mischievous smile singing another verse by heart. I teased him staring at the side of his face in a alluring manner.

"What in the hell? How do you remember these lyrics? Why are you singing them while looking at me?! Aya stop looking at me before we he have a wreck!" He panic trying to shield his eyes from me. I could tell his hormones were kicking.

"Oh Mr. Goto, turtlenecks looking very nice on you." I giggled seductively touching his clothed chest.

"Oh Ms. Wilson, I could say the same to you. I like how that dress complements your skin and body type. Your exposed thighs are rather pleasing if I do say so myself." He smirks letting his large hand roam my warm thigh bringing me into a state of shock. I leaned back digesting his warm touch on my thigh, staying quiet until we arrived. I move his hand shaking my head silently.

Seconds later a door open bringing a guest of wind through my hair shaking me out my trance. I looked at the middle aged man offering me his hand confused as I don't know what.

"Welcome to the Renaissance hotel, misses." He smiles with a nod of respect. I took his hand with my clutch in the other waiting for Yuko to join my side.

I took that time to examine the hotel. I gasp lightly when a hand was placed in the small of my back.

"Oh no Yuko, my anxiety is too much for all of this. I thought we were just hanging out at somewhere that required a dress code. My nails–" I fan myself.

"Calm down, your nails looks like it could go 7 more days. I'm not leaving your side unless it's to get drinks. I'm sure they are offering drinks at the door. We can go back home–"

"Like I said, I didn't squeeze my ass in the dress just to go back home."

"We can put it to use at home." He suggests in such a manner that makes my ears hot.

"Knock it off. I don't want you ripping nor staining my favorite dress, thank you very much. For a man who just got out of a relationship you are sure touchy. Can you lead me to the gathering please, it's getting a little windy." I deflect the flirt, looping our arms together. I was still a foot short than him but I made it work.

Finally we walked in the lobby greeted with bustling workers. He continues to guide me to the elevator pressed the up button waiting for the empty cart to meet us.

"The elevator has been moving slow for the past week or so, we are truly sorry about the inconvenience." The manager apologize before continuing to walk the floor as we entered the elevator. I waited beside him as he pressed the top floor. Oh what a ride this will be!

I felt his stare burn holes through my ass as I readjust my dress. I smirk backing against him as more people joined us on the transport. His hand maneuvers in front of my stomach letting his lips graze my ear again. "You won't win."

With a little sin filled prayer, the doors opened with everyone fleeting including me. Yuko was joined at my waist like his hand is super glued.

We walk into a busy elegant event room with champagne at the door. The hardest day of my life right now. I didn't know if I was allowed to take it or did I have to show my ID or something. I turned out the door walking to the corner of the hall fanning myself with my purse.

I blew big breath from my hollow cheeks facing the wall. Warmth accompanied my side rubbing my back. "Do you have bad social anxiety?" Yuko concerned voice softly approach my sensitive ears.