8

I grabbed a chocolate from the plate on Yuko's man titties with my free hand, running my other hand through his soft fluffy hair. I widen my legs under his back as he sat between them. He attempts to lifts up from our position but I grasp his arm softly, well what I thought was soft.

"Ow I'm going to get another box, damn!" He screech trying to protect his red skin. "Hurry up, you're my heating pad! Just get 2 bags and come back." I groan rubbing my exposed bloated stomach.

"You should have said something, I can set up the heating pad." He offers

"No-uh body heat is the best heat..." I pout. He comes back finishing off a bite finding his way back in between my cold legs. He lays at the bottom of my breast looking up at me piercing his lips.

"You smell so good, like every time I pass by I wanna eat you..." he confess placing my arm over his smooth nose.

"I'm edible you just have to make me your girl and find where." I mumble to my self closed lip before giggling at my hormones. I don't know what it is with periods but they will make you thirsty.

I let out feeding him a piece of caramel filled milk chocolate. His sharp brow lifts in mischief as he takes small bites letting his soft lips envelope my index and thumb as his tongue dance around them cleaning the caramel.

"Well... be mine, Aya." I was in shock with sudden basorexia. Those lips felt so smooth.

"Shut up!" I giggle lightly beating his chest.

"Now you feed me because that was the only free hand I had you idiot." I proceed to tug his hair.

"Gladly, baby girl. " His voice was still with clarity that'll make you quiver.

" You know what? I'm done eating, I reached my limit because I'm hearing hormones." I rubbed my fingers on the couch, yes the couch. It'll get cleaned Wednesday.

He turns over and cuddles me at the waist hugging my like a pillow. I shift and mold into his body harboring more needed body heat causing him to grunt from his throat. I chuckle shaking my head, massaging his head with both of my hands. "Pipe down koala."

His lips grazes my hairy stomach whilst him looking up at me with dilating allured brown eyes the had patched of honey that I never noticed before. "Trust me, you don't want me to act like a koala." He chortles admiring my slightly dark birth mark that splits my stomach.

"And what if I do?" I dare him allowing my voice to become deeper as we maintain eye contact.

"Then I would overstep boundaries with selfish intentions. I rather avoid destroying shit." He traces circles on my stomach.

"Destroying? Please explain to me what would that look like. I'm at agreement as long as you ask. I don't mind having a baefriend." I stick my tongue out playfully.

"Still I want to be cautious and avoid rage at all cost. You already abuse my arms. And I said be 'mine', none of that highschool 'baefriend' shit." He laughs trying to zero in on the subject.

"Yeah I heard you, Yuko. After you just got out of a relationship, I don't think that's a good idea. It's hard living with a man who carries a lot of muscle and doesn't wear a shirt in the house. Like have you seen your ass in the mirror. If I wasn't thick I would have been jealous! On top of that your deep ass voice and your personality is deadly! You say things in such a way that makes me think it's dirty when it's innocent when it's your voice the makes it that way. I'm on my menses which makes it worse and I can't control my fucking hormones, damnit! Do you understand what your existence does to me?!" I burn with agitation placing my hand in my bra.