Chapter 18 - A Lot Of Blushing

Ash, the first thought that crossed my mind was him. The memories of last night replaying in my head, causing a flush of red to bloom across my face.

Carefully slipping out of bed, I waddled to the bathroom to take a shower. My core feeling sore and arms still tender, I had trouble washing myself.

The shower door opens to a certain proud looking man. His eyes content with his performance and the fact that he was my first.

"Good morning," he said gruffly placing a soft kiss on my head.

"Morning," I squeak, a little uncomfortable with being naked in front of him and still embarrassed because of last night.

"There's no need to hide," he purrs in my ear, "I love every bit of your body just as much as I love you."

Smiling, I blush harder, " I love you too," I stood on my tip toes reaching for a kiss.

Kissing me back gingerly, he pulls away and says, "there is a lot to do today, my family will be arriving during the evening and before then I have a few things to attend to as well as some final preparations for the coronation."

My heart accelerated at the thought of meeting more pure-bloods, but I quickly calmed it. While explaining his plans for today, Ash gently washed my body, careful when he reached my arms and abdomen.

Wrapping a towel around me then himself, we walked to the closet, I changed into, a pair of pyjama shorts and matching camisole, completed with underwear, of course. Meanwhile Ash put on more formal attire, a fitted suit ensemble.

My hair tied up into a ponytail, I followed Ash to the door, "I'll send someone up with something for you to eat."

"That's not necessary," I quickly interject, "I'll just summon something," I smile, playing with the hem of my vest.

"Are you sure?," his eyes glance down at my hands that back up to my eyes. "No, don't worry about it, I'll send someone up, you should get some rest," he smiles back, kissing my temple. "I'll see you at noon," he says leaving the room.

Taking a seat on the bed, I question Ash's weird behaviour, he must have noticed my magic acting up, but he's right I should rest, stop using magic for the time being and take a little break.

Curling under a fresh layer of covers, that a maid must have changed, I closed my eyes.
.....
I awake to a series of short raps on the door, "come in," my hoarse voice answers.

"Princess, your breakfast is here," a maid sings, placing the tray in her hand in front of me, "I also have a message from the Queen, she asks that you go to Mr. Dean's store to pick up your dress for the coronation."

"I'll be on my way as soon as I'm finished," I reply, with a small smile. Princess sounded so weird, me, royalty?

"Of course, Princess. A car will be waiting for you, if you make your way to the lobby your Chauffeur will pick you up, should I call Mr. Wilson to accompany you?"

"Mr Wilson," I mumble confused, "oh Eli, uh-no- yes - I don't know, is he with Clyde, he might not be able to come if Clyde has him under lock and key," I ask.

She thinks for a minute, "I'm sure if you request his presence, Prince Clyde will have no say, as you, technically, have more authority over him as future Queen and all," she explains.

I grin, "then there's no need to call him, I'll go pick him up, now how would one get to their chambers?" I ask innocently enough, chewing on a piece of buttered toast.
.....
Sated and dressed, I arrived swiftly to my destination, Clyde and Eli's room.

After I finished eating, I put on a pair of blue wash jeans and white blouse, joined with ankle boots. My hair redone into a neat ponytail.

Fishing the pictures out of my wrap dress I tucked them away into the pocket of my jeans, before leaving the room I made sure to write a note leaving my location for Ash.

"Going to pick up a dress, Julia said I needed to for our coronation, don't freak out, I love you" - Elle, your Wife.

Instead of knocking on their door, I just strolled in, "Elliot Wilson we are going out, let's go," I command, trying to seem confidant.

Now, I don't know how I missed the sound of heavy breathing or other noises but I did.

My eyes meet with a scene that they definitely shouldn't have, on the bed in front of me sat Eli and Clyde both undressed and in the middle of being very intimate.

"My not so virgin eyes," I blurt stumbling out and slamming the door. My heart beating out of my chest and my face flushed red.

"Jesus Elle," Eli's voice, "Clyde stop, get off me," Eli says slightly irritated followed by the sound of someone getting hit. Clyde growls in response, Eli must have hit him.

Realising my mistake I apologise, "sorry!" Leaning back on the door it opens and I fall though.

Eli in wrapped in a sheet, above me, "hi Eli," I say awkwardly, with a lopsided smile.

Flushed also, he replies, "hey."

From the bed, Clyde also responds, "hello sister-in-law, to what do we owe the pleasure of this visit? Perhaps you wanted to join us," he jokes.

Composing myself I reply, "no, I'm here because I was wondering-" I stop, "I'm borrowing Eli for the next 2 hours. Please get ready, we are leaving now," I direct the last sentence to Eli.

"Two hours, no more, otherwise..." Clyde jets over to Eli, in all his glory, I turn away but can hear his whisper, "we'll be having a replay of last night."

"I'll be ready in 15," Eli notifies, I hear a door close and look up, both Eli and Clyde retreated to the bathroom, no doubt to finish what they were doing earlier, from the other side I hear, "make that 20."

I simply reply, "I'll be outside," leaving the room and waiting in the hall.
——————————————————
This chapter is a little bit of a filler so to make up for it I'll post chapter 19 today too.

Hope I didn't make anyone cringe too hard with the - well yeah.

Anyway let's head on over to the next chapter.

Enami out ;-)