• 03 •

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THREE
ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀғᴀʟʟ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THREE• ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀғᴀʟʟ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

The three of you walk down the long hallway. The boys walk on either side of you, their shoulders touching yours.

"Can you guys scoot over? Damn." You stretch your arms beside you and push the boys. "Do they not teach you about personal space here?"

"Sorry we don't want you to try anything funny." Namjoon sarcastically apologizes.

"What the hell am I gonna try?" You narrow your eyes at him. "I'm human."

"Because a human can knock down a metal door." Jungkook chuckles and you glare at him. He shuts up.

"That door was just old or the screws were loose."

"Whatever lets you sleep at night," Namjoon stops in front of a door and turns to you. "This is your room."

"My room? I'm not gonna get to go home?!"

"No. At least not yet." Namjoon answers.

"Why? What about my mom and Will?"

"Our friend Hoseok checked up on them. They're fine." Jungkook's hand wraps around the knob and turns it. He opens the door and you all walk in.

There's a window. Could definitely try climbing down it when everyone's asleep.

"And save yourself the energy. My grandfather spelled the castle so you specifically couldn't leave at all."

Fucking great.

You look around the room then laugh. You turn to the two boys.

"What am I? A queen?"

"More like a God's daughter, but queen works just fine." Jungkook answers.

-room tour time!