• 06 •

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIX• ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

It doesn't take long for Jungkook to come in running, your mom a few steps behind. You stand up from your bed and your mother runs towards you, pulling you into a hug.

"Y/N," She hugs you tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay." She pulls away and kisses your cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'll leave you both." Jungkook says before exiting.

"Why didn't you tell me that he was my father," You finish. "You told me my father was dead."

"I didn't know how to tell you."

You roll your eyes, "I'm older, mom. I'm not five. I understand things now."

"It was still difficult to tell you."

You shake your head and sigh as you sit down on the bed. Your mother sits next to you.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but you know now. Ask me anything and I promise I'll answer truthfully."

You think for a moment. I'm going to forget all of this once I leave anyway. Knowing the truth for a little won't hurt.

"Why did you hide him from me?"

"Apart from him being a god," Lana states the obvious. "I know you. I knew you were going to get curious and try looking for him."

"Why did he leave me?"

"I," Lana's eyes fill with sadness, "I don't know."

Her honest words hurt you and your mother notices.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." She apologizes again.

"Sorry won't change anything now," You scoff. "I still have to help save this stupid mountain."

"You have to what?"

"That's why I'm here. Not because he wanted to meet me, but because he needs me to save his home."

Lana chuckles in anger, "To hell you're not."

She stands up and storms out of your room. You quickly follow behind her in worry of someone seeing her.

"Mom, wait!"

Jungkook grabs your arm and stops you, "What's going on?"

"I think she wants to go talk to Poseidon."

"Shit." Jungkook mutters under his breath.

Almost as if she's been here before, your mother pounds against your father's office doors. Just as you and Jungkook reach her to pull her away, the doors open revealing Poseidon.