• 17 •

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVENTEEN• ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Mom, listen to me," You try to get her attention, but she's too focused on helping Euryale. "Mom!"

"What honey?!" She turns to you.

"You can't do this, okay? Please don't do this."

"I have to."

"No you don't, mom! Look at me! I'm chained to a wall. A mother doesn't do this to her daughter. A mother doesn't ruin her daughter's happiness."

"I'm doing this for us, Y/N," Lana walks over to you and kneels in front of you. "I want it to be just us again. We were happy when it was only us."

"It wasn't always going to be like that. You knew I was going to find someone one day and spend the rest of my life with them."

"But that someone isn't Jungkook."

"You don't get to decided that!"

"You naïve girl!" She shouts and stands up. "You don't really think you'll live the rest of your life with Jungkook, right?! He's a God, Y/N! No matter how much he says he loves you he'll still sleep around because all God's here can't keep it in their pants!"

"Shut up," You mutter.

"Take Zeus as your prime example! He has so many kids!"

"Stop,"

"You think these Gods know how to love?! No! They only know how to procreate!"

"Just stop, mom! You're fucking crazy!"

Your words set Lana off and she loses her control, slapping you across your face. She gasps as your head remains looking down.

"Y/N, I'm–"

"I hate you," You whisper.

"What?"

You look up at her, "I hate you."

"Honey–"

"You're not my mother. I don't know who you are anymore." The tears swimming in your eyes fall down your cheeks and Lana looks guilty.

"Lana, come here!" Euryale calls Lana over.

She swallows harshly before reaching out and stroking your cheek softly.

"This is for us, Y/N."

• • • •

Taehyung hands the Helm of Hades to Jungkook, "Put this on and you'll be invisible. I don't need it since I'm invisible towards everyone."