• 09 •

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINE• ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jungkook places lazy and gentle pecks on your neck and collarbone, his hands massaging your hipbones in a circular motion.

Your fingers run through his soft, long hair and you close your eyes at the feeling of his smooth lips against your skin.

"We're gonna be late," You comment, but had no intention to actually stop what was going on.

"And?"

"Poseidon is going to get mad."

Jungkook pulls away and looks down at you, "Please don't ever mention him again when we're doing things like this."

"Okay, sorry," You laugh softly, "I won't."

Jungkook scrunches his nose and smiles before leaning down and kissing you slow and passionately.

"Mm," You moan and push him away a bit to look at him. "If you keep kissing me like that, I am going to melt."

"So you like the way I kiss you?" Jungkook asks, but it comes out more like a statement.

You're about to answer when knocks are heard at your door followed by your mother's voice.

"Y/N! Poseidon is asking for you!" She shouts. "Why are you late?!"

Jungkook hurries off you and you both stand.

"I'm going!" You turn to Jungkook. "Teleport out of here. I'll meet you at practice.

Jungkook nods and disappears. He lands in the woods where the other boys were.

"Woah!" Hoseok shouts, startled.

"Sorry guys." Jungkook apologizes.

Namjoon and Jimin smirk at each other when they're the only ones that notice his appearance.

"Why is your hair all messed up?" Jimin teases.

"Wh-What? It's not."

Namjoon runs his hair through Jungkook's disheveled hair, "Let me fix what Y/N did."

Jungkook pushes him off, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't even try to lie," Jin puts his hands on his hips. "Did you forget I can read minds? And your mind isn't exactly pure right now."

"Plus a little birdy told me he saw you two kissing behind the waterfall yesterday." Yoongi comments.

"A literal birdy, by the way. Don't forget Yoongi here can communicate with land animals." Taehyung mentions.