• 04 •

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
ɴᴏᴡ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOUR• ɴᴏᴡ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

As soon as you wake up you cross your arms over your chest and stare at the ceiling in anger.

Why did I have to sleep so comfortably?

You roll out of bed and into the restroom. You pull your hair up into a ponytail and brush your teeth. After, you go into the closet and realize all the normal clothes from yesterday were gone.

You walk out of your room and down the hallway. Thankfully, Jungkook had showed you who's room was who's yesterday. You knock on Jungkook's door and he opens it.

"Yes?" His morning voice is so raspy and husky it almost makes your heart flutter.

"Where are all the normal clothes that were in my closet yesterday?"

"Normal?"

"Yes. The regular tops and jeans. Clothes like what I was wearing yesterday."

"Oh," Jungkook chuckles. "That was all an illusion. Namjoon messed with your head."

"What?!" You furrow your eyebrows. "So you're telling me I wasn't wearing shorts and a cami top yesterday."

"You were, but I'm sure that's the only real pair of 'normal' clothes around here. Every goddess in Mount Olympus wears dresses."

"I'm not a goddess," You correct. "And now what? I'm just supposed to wear those stupid dresses?"

"Or you could be naked," Jungkook suggests. "Although I'm sure that'll result in people giving you weird looks."

You scoff and roll your eyes. Jungkook smiles as he watches you walk down the hallway and into your room.

You look at all the dresses in your closet and absolutely hate all of them. Not because they were ugly, but because you just didn't like wearing dresses.

You finally decide on an red green maxi dress and pair them with gladiator sandals, the only option of shoes they had here. Lace up, knee high, thigh high, jeweled, leather, butterfly—you name it.

The dress was definitely too fancy, but it seems like the girls here wear them like everyday clothing. The only time you would wear a dress like that is at a wedding or something.

You open your bedroom door and see Jungkook's raised arm about to knock on your once closed door.

"Wow." Jungkook mutters under his breath.

"Oh, shut it. This is the worst."

"N-No, seriously. You look, um," Jungkook stumbles on his words. "Well, uh, you look... pretty."