Chapter One

ALL THE CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK ARE UNEDITED. I'M NOT GOING TO CORRECT IT RIGHT NOW. BUT, MY WRITING SKILLS HAVE IMPROVED SINCE THIS BOOK.

------------------------------------

You walked through the halls, gripping your schedule in your hand. You looked down at it 'Room 148' You thought as you were busy looking at the schedule that you accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up to see that it was a two-toned haired boy. "Sorry." You apologized as you got up. "Well, it's alright. I'd be pushed into a babe like you anytime." He winked. Rolling your eyes, you picked up your schedule. Looking up again, you saw a freckled boy beside 'the flirt'. The freckled boy handed you your supplies. "I'm Marco Bodt. This is my friend, Jean." He gave a friendly smile. "Oh, right. The flirt. I'm ___ ___" You introduced. "Are you new?" Marco asked. "New to Hottie Island." Jean smirked. "Yes, I'm new. Jean, I'd never take a vacation there with you. Well, bye" You turned around on your heel and started walking off, when. . . "___!" You heard your name, noticing it was Marco who said your name. Not turning around, you let out a simple "Hmm?"

"Do you need help finding your first class?" He asked. "Yeah. Thanks." You smiled, now facing the two. 'That smile. She's like a goddess.' Jean thought. "What room?" Marco questioned. "148." You answered, your (h/c) hair fell slightly inq your face, but you brushed it away. Your (e/c) eyes met with Jean's eyes. You quickly glanced away. "No need to be shy." Jean said with a smirk. You stomped on Jean's boot, crushing his toes. He let out a small whimper and bit his lip in pain. You smirked "I'm not this innocent girl who is head over heels for you. If anything, it's the exact opposite." You snapped. With a sigh, you looked at Marco "Thanks for the help." You gave him a small smile, which Jean admired. (But you didn't notice) "Sure, anytime ______. Do you want to have lunch with us later? We can introduce you to some of our friends." The freckled boy smiled. "That would be great, Marco. Bye, for now." You walked into the classroom. But, Jean got on his knees, reached a hand out, and ever so quietly, said "Senpai, notice me."

~* Time Skip brought to you by Jean trying to get you to notice him *~

It was time for lunch. 'Well, lunch by myself' You thought, until you remembered you agreed to eat lunch with Marco. . . And Jean. Ugh. So, you got school lunch (once entering the cafeteria. Plus, Marco saved you a spot in line ~coughcough~) and sat down. You grabbed the black, plastic spork and poked at the so called lasagna. "Is this even real food?" You asked. "Nah, I don't think so." Jean smirked. "Shut it, horseface." Eren Jaeger, the boy you have 2nd period with, snapped. You couldn't help but laugh. Jean grumbled a 'shut up Jaeger. Go cry to Mikasa' and you frowned. Mikasa became your friend in 2nd period, Eren's adoptive sister. "Why don't you do that? You're the one who stares at her and has a crush on her." You replied quickly. Jean was speechless. You were quite satisfied with his reaction. Eren smiled and gave you a pat on the back. Mikasa gave you a small smile and nodded.

☆○ Time Skip brought to you by The first episode of 'Attack on Titan' ○☆

You sat down on the couch and felt your phone vibrate. You typed in the password and looked at see it was a text for Eren. The conversation went like this:

Erwn: Jean likes you.
You: Ugh, I know.
Eren: You don't like him I take it.
You: Well, he's apparently brutally honest. Plus, he seems like a ladies man and one of thise guys who acts like he's all this and that.
Eren: Can't blame you. Ha! You had him speechless!
You: Haha, yeah.

Another text came, it was from Mikasa. It said: "Help. Jean's clinging to me. I can't get rid of him." You huffed and replied, "Luckily, I'm not afraid to get a detention. Where are you?" Immediately, she replied that she was toward the front of the neighborhood. You yelled that you would be right back and went outside.

Riding on your skateboard, you spotted Jean and Eren. You grabbed Jean by the collar of his shirt and brought him close to you, glaring daggers at him. "Go away." He luckily ran off. But. . . 'She's still a goddess.' Jean thought as he ran.