Chapter Eight

Dedicated to EmilyZysk.
--------------------------------------

The next morning, you woke up and got dressed. You sighed before you ate breakfast.  You texted Eren. "Want to go to the park?"

Eren replied "Sure. See you in 20 minutes by the fountain?" You replied "Yes" and put on a sweater, jeans, and brown boots. You wore your hair (hair style you want). "Okay. . I think I'm ready." You said to yourself, making sure you didn't forget some money just in case. You left the house and locked the door with a house key your parents gave you.

You saw Eren in front of the fountain. "Eren!" You yelled, tackling the boy in a hug. Your "chest" was touching against him, he blushed a light pink. You got off of him. "Sorry. ." You held out a hand to help him up, which he accepted. "It's alright. Would you like to go on a walk?" He asked. You nodded, "Sure, Eren. That would be nice." You smiled. You two began walking, "So, Eren-" You began until a dog ran behind you, knocking you forward.  You didn't hit the ground, to your surprise. You looked up to see Jean holding your hand,  keeping you from hitting the ground. You blushed slightly as he helped you back up. "Thanks, Jean. ." You told him,  trying to hide your blush. "No problem ____." Jean smiled. I can't believe what I'm about to ask. . You thought.  "So, Jean, would you like to walk with us?" You asked. Eren stared at you as if you were insane.  You shot him a he-caught-me-I-owe-him look. Eren went silent. "____, are you dating anyone?" Jean asked. "Uh, no." You replied, surprised. "Will you go out with me?" Jean asked, looking at you. "What?" You asked,  wide-eyed. "Just forget I said--" Jean was saying but you interrupted him. "Okay. How about we go on a test date? A date to see if the sparks fly, you know?" You suggested. "Alright, sounds good. I'll pick you up at six tomorrow?" He asked. You nodded.  "That works."

. . . You did still owe Jean. . .

------------------------------------
Sorry it's short. The date will probably have two parts. ^^ Until next time darling!