Chapter Nine

The date will have one part after all. Enjoy darlings!

You got a text from Jean, you both exchanged phone numbers yesterday. The text read "Still up for tonight?" You replied "Yes." You smiled to yourself,  maybe you did have a crush on Jean.

Soon, four o' clock came. You texted Krista, Sasha, and Hanji for help. They all had replied "yes" in capital letters. You heard the doorbell ring and after you opened the door, you saw the three. "I need help." You sighed in defeat. "Alright! Let's get to qork!" Hanji pulled out a makeup kit,  grinning. "You need some Victoria's secret lip gloss! Don't worry, I have mkre than one __!" (You gave her a questioning look.) "Anyway,  you can keep it. It hasn't been used." She took out the shiny lip gloss. "Hanji,  let's get rhe dress on first!!" Sasha yelled, leaning toward you putting her arms in front of her. "Hmm. . Alright." You got into the black dress and came out, showing them. [See picture.] "____! You look amazing!" They squealed, you blushed a bit.  "Thanks."

"Sasha, pick out the shoes! Krista, hair!" Hanji ordered, doing the makeup. Krista did your hair (hairstyle you want). Sasha picked out black flats. You looked amazing. "Okay, he'll be here any moment. We need to go. I have some experiments, Krista has a date with Ymir, and Sasha wants to eat food. Bye~" Hanji sang as they left.

You heard the doorbell ring and went downstairs. You opened the door to see Jean in a tuxedo, he looked hot. "Ready?" He asked. "Jean, we can't drive." You sighed. "Erwin." Jean replied.

"Ah, that explains it. How does he not mind?" You asked.

"I paid him."

You got into the car and went to a restaurant.

~* Time Skip *~

". . . So, let me get this straight, you and Eren used to be friends?" You asked, amused. "Yeah, but then our rivalry began." Jean chuckled a tiny bit. You both ate your food. You helped pay.

"_-____! You don't have to!" Jean waved his arms in front of his face.

"I will. You're paying Erwin, it would be fair." At this, he sighed in defeat.

"I have a surprise." Jean smiled.

"Oh?" You replied,  as you both walked to Erwin's car, he had just arrived. "Yeah, I hope you like it. ." Jean sighed as you rode to the surprise.

You saw a ferris wheel. [I saw "Christmas in Conway" last night. xD] "We're riding that? What if we get stu--

"We won't." He replied, you sighed. "Alright. ." You got into the ferris wheel next to Jean. Soon, you rested your head ln his shoulder, blushing a bit. "S-Sorry. ." You apologized. "It's fine, ____." He smiled. You looked at the stars. Before you knew what was happening, you both leaned in and. . .

Kissed.

You blushed madly. When you both pulled away, you smiled.

"I don't think this is a test date." You blushed still.

"I never thought so, either." Jean chuckled.