Chapter Twelve [End.]

I would like to thank you all. I hope you enjoyed the story. Without you all, I wouldn't have any motivation for my readers. I hope you read more of my stories. Here's the final chapter. Also, I'm coming out with another Jean x Reader modern AU. But that will probably be after I finish all my stories. I will try to finish them as quick as possible.
----------------------------------------------------

You heard a knock on the door. But you weren't expecting company. You peeked trough the blinds and saw two people you knew very well. You opened up the door. You hugged them. "Mom? Dad? You're back early." You stated. "Yeah, we spoke with our boss, he said we could go on less trips. We'll be home even more now." Your dad explained with a smile. You didn't know what to say, you were shocked. Your dad must have thought this were a bad thing because he asked, "That's okay, right?" You nodded, "I'm just surprised. But, I'm happy to see you both."  You smiled, motioning for them to come in.

You blushed. "Um, Mom, Dad, I. ." You began. "Don't tell me you're preg--" Your Mom bagan. You waved your hands in the air. "No, no! I have a boyfriend. ." You confessed, you all were sitting at the table. At the news, your dad smiled faintly. "Invite him over," He spoke. "You just got here--" You were interrupted. "Don't worry, honey. We'll get ready quick. I'm sure he's a nice boy." Your mom grinned. "But, if he doesn't look after you. ." Your dad began. "He does, Dad. Look, I'll call him over, okay?" You replied, scrolling through your contacts. You left the room.

"Jean, uh, my parents came home early. They now have less business trips. They want to meet you." You explained.
". . Oh. . Should I come over?" He asked.
"I'll see if we can go out to eat. You should come. It would be better." You offered.
"Is it a fancy restaurant?" He questioned.
"Well, in a way. Just dress nice. . A bit formal, I guess." You informed. "Show up here at five, that gives us both an hour. Then we can all go together."
"Alright, ____. I'll be there. Bye."
"Bye." You both hung up. You walked back into the room where your parents were.

"Can we go out to eat?" You asked. "Sure! What restaurant?" Your mom asked. "How about. ." You began thoughtfully.

[Hey, Author-chan here, real quick. I'm not going to say the restaurant. That's up to you. You just have to dress up nice. But it can be your favorite restaurant and just pretend it's a bit fancy if it's actually not. Alright, bye.]

You opened the door, hugging Jean. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. ___." - [It's your last name.] - Jean greeted, shaking hands with your parents. "Hello. . uh. ." Your dad began. "Jean, Jean Kirstein." Jean replied. "Yes, Jean. ." Your Dad smiled. "We should probably get going." Your mother suggested, thankfully.

Your Mom, Dad, and you laughed at Jean's funny story. "Not bad." Your dad said, laughing. Jean intertwined fingers with you under the table. You secretly smiled at him. "So, how did you two get together?" Your dad asked. "School. His best friend and him walked me to class. . He flirted and I stomped on his foot. One day, Jean came to my house with Marco - and our other friends - we played Just Dance 2014 and sang a song together. . Soon, I had a crush on him. He asked me out on a "test date" but after that, it became an actual date." You explained. "Yes, ___ is an amazing singer." Jean complimented. You blushed a bit. "Thanks."

Soon, you dropped Jean off to his house, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Once you all were driving home you asked, "What do you two think?" Your Mom smiiled and answered, "We both approve." At that answer, you smiled to yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all for reading.