Chapter Six

Krista even said goodbye to Ymir. She must have been looking forward to the sleepover. "Okay! ___!" The blonde let out a squeal. "Let's share secrets~" She smiled. "Wh-what?! Secrets!?!?! K-Krista. . As much as I don't want to disappoint you, why would I share a secret!? It could ruin my life!! Well, Jean already has. . Eh, I guess I have nothinbg to lose." You smiled weakly. "Great!" She hugged you, you returned the hug. "Okay. ." You replied. "Krista, have you ever gotten drunk?" You asked. "Once. . I'm so ashamed!!" She replied. "Aww, don't worry. So what if you got drunk underage? Hehe. . " You told her awkwardly. "At least you were safe." You reassured her. "___, who do you have a crush on?" Krista asked, changing the subject. "No one." You answered easily. There wasn't really anyone you pictured yourself with. 'You don't like Eren?" She asked. You shook your head "Nope. Mikasa and him are friends to me. Nothing else. Who told you I liked him?" You asked, confused. "Oh! W-Well, I kind of thought you liked him. . . I mean. . The way he looks at you. ." She replied. 'Kind of like the way Ymir looks at me. Except a bit less." She added. "Wha-- No. We're not together. Eren's probably looking at his trigger or something." You shrugged. "There were no sharks around, ___. I think Eren likes you. A shark attack killed his mom. He wouldn't stare at them with a longing." She told you softly. "What about a longing to kill them?" You asked, refusing to believe what you were hearing. "___! He likes you." Krista grabbed your arms and shook you. "Okay, okay. Maybe." You replied with a sigh. "By the way, Eren gave a note to me. He said to give it to you." Krista informed you and got up to get it. She picked it up and sat down on the floor across from you again. "Here." She handed the folded up notebook paper to you.

You carefully opened up the note. It read:
___, I have a question for you, would you like to join our band? Write your reply below this. --Eren
You sighed with relief. "He just wants to know if I'd join their band." You told Krista. "Um, do you have something to write with?" You asked. "Yes, on the table." She nodded. "Thanks." You got up and went over to the table. You grabbed a pen and wrote:
Sure, sounds fun. --___
You folded up the note. "__, do you want to change out of these costumes?" Krista asked. "Yes, it's been killing me!" You nodded gratefully. "Okay, well, I think yours is more uncomfortable. Do you want to go first?" The blonde offered. "Oh, sure. Thank you." You replied as she lead you to the restroom. "Alright, I'll wait for you." The girl smiled. "Alright, thanks." You gave a small smile and entered the restroom, closed the door, and locked it. You changed into your pajamas and left the restroom. Krista went inside it and got changed into her pajamas. "___, my hair is a mess from the barbie haistyle." She laughed. You laughed with her. "Yeah, mine too from the wig."

"___! We should to each other's hair!" Krista grinned. "Yeah, okay." You gave a small smile seeing how excited she was. . .

---------------------
I'm just too lazy to put the rest. Don't hate Author-chan though. I was too lazy because I have an idea for the next chapter and I can't wait!!! . . . Sorry. Anyway, see you soon darling! c: