Chapter Ten {Christmas Special}

IMPORTANT: If you don't celebrate Christmas please don't read. I don't want to offend you.

Levi: Is that all, brat?
Me: N-No, sir. .
Levi: Well,what is it?
Everyone: SURPRISE.  Happy birthday Heichou!
Levi: Tch, brats.
You: You know you liked it Heichou.~
Levi: No.
Me: . . Well. . Merry Christmas. .
Jean: Hey, ___.
You: Jean! ~hugs him~
Jean: ~returns the hug~
Me: Alright, save it for the story.  c:
------------------------------------------------------

You changed into a Christmas sweater, jeans, and brown boots. Today was Christmas! You had invited your friends over. You got ready and went downstairs. You heard a knock and opened the door. "Jean!" You hugged your boyfriend, who hugged you back. "Hey!" He grinned. "The others should be here soon. You lead him to the living room and sat on the couch, he sat down next to you. "T.V?" You asked. "Sure." You turned on the T.V. and saw "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" was on. "This looks old. ." Jean looked up at the ceiling dramatically. "Hey!" You nudged your boyfriend playfully. "It's Christmas magic!" At this, Jean intertwined his fingers with yours. "Yes,  it is, and I got the best early present." He picked up the Christmas bow. [The ones on presents] He placed it on your head. You frowned adorably, blushing. "What?" Jean asked before he kissed you. You returned the kiss. Once the kiss ended, you replied "Nothing. ." Taking the bow off of your head and putting it on his. He took it off. You laughed and watched the movie.

The others arrived. You all watched a few movies and exchanged presents. "Santa left some too!" Sasha told Connie amd everyone else. You chuckled, "Yes, he did." You received a beautiful silver necklace with smaller crystals on it from Krista, CDs from your favorite band from Mikasa, An amazing video game from Eren, The Harry Potter books from Armin, A makeup kit from Hanji, Movies from Annie, A puppy from Jean, A shirt with a potato on it from Sasha, A prank book from Connie, A sweater from Marco, and finally, a big bottle of hand sanitizer from Levi.

Everyone liked their gifts. The puppy was licking you. I'll name (him/her) (Puppy's name). (Puppy's name) was a (breed of puppy). You all saw Santa had left some for all of you. . Except you got a few more. It was where you lived. "I got. . An Xbox one and  PS4? Whoa. ." You smiled. (Puppy's name) ran next to you. Hanji began the story of how Christmas began. "This is how Christmas is supposed to be. ." You smiled, saying that quietly.