Chapter Eleven

Merry Christmas! (Yes, I know that was a few days ago.) Anyway, sorry if I offend you. . I decided to begin without "you wake up." This will be a bit different. Enjoy! ^-^ ~puts bow on your head~ This is kind of short.
--------------------------------------------------

You looked over at Jean, a small smile appeared. You were sitting next to him. He gave you a side hug, grinning. You hugged him back once you got your arms free, earning a peck on the cheek. You smiled and saw Annie talking to Bertholdt, Mikasa was talking to Eren. "__, I forgot to mention, Krista wants all of us to go to her house. . We have to sing a song. ." Jean told you. "What time?" You asked. "In an hour. ." He got up. "Alright, we should get going. ." You got up also as you both left the house. (After you locked it.) "So, we're walking?" You questioned. "Yeah, it's not far. Is that okay?" Jean looked at you. "Yeah." You looked over at him. You two kept walking. It wasn't long before you made it to Krista's house. "____! Jean!" Krista hugged you then went to go hug Jean. But, Ymir cleared her throat making Jean have a terrified look. Krista just gave him a quick, small hug.

"Krista, you wanted us to sing?" You asked. The rest of your friends were there. "Yes! You can pick the song!" Krista sat down.

You began singing.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day,  you gave it away. This year to save me from tears.

Jean sang this part:

Once bitten, and twice shy. I keep my distance,  but you still catch my eye.

You:
Tell me baby, do you recognize me? Well it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me.

Jean:
I wrapped it up and sent it.
With a note saying "I love you." I meant it. Now I know what a fool I've been. But if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again.

Last Christmas,  I gave you my heart.
But the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special.

The rest of the song ended. Krista squealed, "That was amazing!" You chuckled "Thanks."