Chapter Three

First off, I would like to thank Angelabelleyap and BrookeAckerman104 for their comments! They made me smile and gave me motivation!  So, here is chapter three ~gives favorite food to BrookeAckerman104 and angelabelleyap~ Thanks again. I appreciate it!
-----------------------------------------------

You got up out of bed and changed onto a (f/c) tank top after taking a shower. You also wore some shorts, which were an inch or more longer than shorty shorts. (c; For a purpose in this chapter. Note to this: Nothing dirty.) You brushed your (hair length) (h/c) hair, as well as brushed your teeth.

~* Time skip brought to you by Mikasa being overprotective of Eren *~

You were typing on yur laptop,  well, playing the Attack on Titan game. You heard the doorbell ring. Sighing, you logged off of your game and computer before shutting it. You got up amd walked to the door, your (hair length) (h/c) hair was down. You opened the door to see Mikasa and Eren. "Hey!" You greeted, grinning. You hugged them both. Eren blushed, seeing your legs. But, quickly recovered. "____, good to see you two!" Eren replied,  smiling while Mikasa nodded. "Come in!" They did so.

You, Eren, and Mikasa were playing the Attack on Titan game. "Kill all the titans!!!!!!" Eren yelled. "Shush, Eren. You'll attract more of them!" You replied with a whisper. "Wait-- Why can I edit it to look like me?!?!" He asked. "I don't know!  It's random, I guess?" You replied. "Crap! Sasha's being the 4 meter!" You yelled, before looking at the chatbox.

[Note: If you have played this, you can imagine your user. For your username.  If you haven't, or would not like to, use a user you use. (Wattpad, Fanfiction.net, IMVU, etc. Whatever) okay? Cool.]

(Your username): Eren! Look out!
Eren-is-swaggy: I'm trying-- AHHHHH
TheQuietOne: Eren! Don't die!
Eren-is-swaggy: Mikasa, I already did.
(Your username): EREN. Don't say that!
Eren-is-swaggy: Sorry, I died.
(Your username): Noooo! Eren-kun! I'll avenge you!
TheQuietOne: *killed it*
(Your Username): Well, that was quick.
Eren-is-swaggy: Yeah.
TheQuietOne: I had to avenge him.

You heard the doorbell ring. Because there weren't enough laptops,  you all shut it down. You got up and walked to the door, opening it, you saw Marco. . . . .  . And Jean. "Hey Marco!" You smiled and hugged him. Then you looked over at Jean "Hi Jean." Was all you said. "Hey ______" He smiled. "You both can come in, I guess." They did so. "So. . Do you want to watch a movie?" You asked all of them. "Sure." Mikasa said. "Mikasa, um, your eyes are pretty--" He was interrupted by Eren. "Who cares what you think Horseface!" Which was followed by "Shut up, Jaeger! I'm not a horse!"
"Both of you! Cut it out! Geez, can't we have a get together?" You asked.
"Sorry ____." Eren and Jean replied. "It's fine, just don't do it again, alright?" They nodded. "Good, so what movie?"
"How about a horror movie?" You saw Annie leaning against a wall, arms crossed. "Annie!" You smiled and hugged the girl.

Everyone had arrived, but for some reason the boys all blushed when you answered the door. [The magical shorts,  hehe.] You all were trying to agree on a movie "Well, what about Disney?" Marco asked. You hummed in agreement. The rest agreed. "But, what movie?" You asked, tapping your chin thoughtfully. "Frozen!" Sasha yelled. Everyone mumbled,  agreeing. Even Annie. "Alright."

~* Time Skip brought to you by Levi kicking Eren *~

"Frozen" had ended. You all called Annie "Elsa." Well, except for you. You didn't want your butt kicked. "It's Elsa! She's going to kill us!" Sasha screamed, running. Connie followed her. Jean started running "The queen of ice and snow!" You just sat on the couch, arms crossed, with a bored expression. Annie was furious. Marco started running as well,  but ran into Annie. He fell backwards, scrambling to his feet. "A-Annie. . " He began and crawled away fast. You sighed as Annie walled over to the group of your friends who ran (You and Mikasa were the only two we didn't.) She kicked them all, the last one was Jean.  "H-Hey Annie, let it go. Hehe." He said nervously, before she kicked him.

You got them all ice packs, surprisingly you had enough. '"See guys? If you thought about it, you wouldn't piss Annie off." You crossed your arms. One thing went through Jean's mind:

I pinned you against your bed "J-Jean! What are you doing?!" You asked, you were a blushing mess. "You'll see." I smirked.

Ah! Jean no! He thought to himself, secretly picturing the rest. Marco nodded "You're right. Don't you agree, Jean?" Marco asked. Jean snapped out of his daze "Yeah, you're right." He grinned. "Okay. ." You glanced at Jean. You sighed "What do we do now?" You asked. "Do you have  Just Dance?" Mikasa asked.