Kettaro x Reader

You just received your exam results and they weren't that good. You failed almost everything and you were the last in the whole level and that made you in a really horrible mood and you just wanted to go home and sleep. You were supposed to meetup with your boyfriend, Kettan but you didn't feel like it. Kettan was waiting outside your school for you and many girls were gossiping but you were seriously wasn't in the mood. When you reached the gate, Kettan was there to greet you, "Sup (y/n) chan! How's your day? how's school? " he asked in a really cheerful tone but you brushed him aside. And you guys walked to the road. And then Kettan held you and said, "Hey what's wrong (y/n) chan? ya know you can always tell me anything right? " *smiles* You brushed his hands off you and exploded, "Could you just leave me alone? please" and you dashed across the road without looking.

"LOOK OUT! " you heard a voice followed by a loud crash. Everything happened too quickly. When you crossed the road, there was actually a lorry driving at full speed towards you, Kettan saw it and came to rescue you getting hit by the lorry instead. His body laid on the road unconsciously. You screamed," KETTAN!!" and ran to his side. Tears were streaming down your cheeks. You were so worried you totally forgot to call the ambulance that someone else had to call the ambulance instead and Kettan was sent to the hospital. Kettan was immediately brought to the emergency room.

~After a super long time~

"Any relatives!? " the doctor exclaimed. You lied as Kettan's sister.

-Conversation-

Doctor: Ahh so you're his sister.

(y/n): Doctor is my bruh fine? OAOOO

Doctor: *removes megane* Kettarro-san got knocked directly on his head and that affected his memories, those important memories are gone. I'm really sorry.

(y/n): Is there anything you can do?!?!

Doctor: I'm really sorry, I tried my best but there's nothing I can do.

-conversation end-

"Don't cry " you told yourself as you slapped yourself to sobber up and entered Kettan room. He was laying on the bed unconscious.

You went over to the bed and started apologizing, "I'm so Sorry Kettan...I never meant for any of this to happen I'm really sorry. It's supposed to be me laying there so why are you the one. Please wake up" Tears started forming in your eyes and you rubbed them away But the more you rubbed them away, more tears came and soon after you were crying there and the tears couldn't stop. Then you took out your earpiece and listened to the song Kettan always sang to you, from y to y. You stopped crying for a moment. You started to sing along and you started breaking down again.

After a few minutes, Kettaro gained conscious and he saw you. Kettaro wiped your tears away and said, "hey, stop crying. Your face looks better with a smile!" and you forced a smile. And then he continued to ask, "erm I don't really remembered what happened and I don't really remember you so could you tell me what you know? " That moment, you started crying again. But instead of telling Kettaro anything, you closed you eyes and went towards kettaro placing your lips on his. And thought Kettaro could not remember anything, tears were streaming down his face and he was like, "ale? why am I crying?... I feel as if I've forgotten something really important" and he wiped his tears away. You started crying once again and gave him a hug and then whispered into his ear, "it's okay, we can always create new better memories to replace what's lost."

-

- The end -

(I almost cried writting this //slapped Anyways I hope it's ok cause I srsly don't know)

Thanks for reading anyways! :D