Where are we??

We leave the room and there is a hall with a few rooms so we walk into the room closest to us. It's a bathroom with a vanity and some drawers.
Y/n: hopefully there is some hair brushes and toothbrushes- if we're going out we might as well look presentable.
You open the drawers and there is 2 hair brushes, 2 neck/ head scarfs, 2 toothbrushes, toothpaste, and a bit of makeup. You both decide you'll look around the house before messing with that stuff.
You open the next door and it's just a hall closet. The only thing in there is 4 towels and toilet paper. We look into the next room and it's just a laundry room. You see that there are 2 more rooms and look inside, they're both bedrooms with 2 bed in each room. There is also a bathroom in both rooms.

*stomachs rumble*
Ybff/n: y/n.....I'm hungrrryy!!
Y/n: me too. Let's look in the kitchen.
Ybff/n: thank god!

We walk through the open doorway to the kitchen, this whole house looks very vintage. There is an old radio on the counter and we turn it on and the Beatles start playing. I look in the fridge and there is tea, milk, lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, cheese, lunch meat, bacon, eggs, jelly, ranch, and ketchup. In the freezer there is chicken, ice cream, eggos, and waffles.
In the pantry there is cereal, pasta, marinara sauce, Alfredo sauce, peanut butter, syrup, bread, and chips. In the cupboards there are utensils and things for cooking. I make some pasta for me and Ybff/n. We look around and find a small circle table with 2 chairs and sit and eat.

After we've finished eating we look in the living area. There is a small box t.v. In a dresser looking type of thing, a beige couch, a coffee table, a green and blue rug. By the door there is a holding stand with 2 jackets, and 2 hand bags.
Y/n: I'm guessing the red jacket is mine, since it matches my dress.
Ybbf/n: that makes sense, they're really cute!

We go back to the bathroom and fix our hair, put on a bit of makeup, brush our teeth, and tie the neck scarfs around our necks

Ybff/n: this house is so retro! And so are our clothes!
Y/n: I knowww!! It's like we time traveled over night or something...
Ybff/n: maybe we did?
Y/n: but...that's impossible...
Ybff/n: even the impossible can be possible.
Y/n: I doubt it...but maybe? We should go out and try to find out what year it is.
Ybff/n: good idea. And maybe we should get more dresses since we only have 1 each.
Y/n: maybe...we only have 20 dollars so we have to spend it wisely.
Ybff/n: true. Well...should we head out?
Y/n: I guess so.
We put 5 dollars into each of our handbags and we find out there is a key in one of them.
Ybff/n: these hand bags are so cute!
Y/n: everything is retro..of course it's cute!

of course it's cute!

Ybff/n: what about shoes??Y/n: oh right! I didn't even think about that

Y/n: oh right! I didn't even think about that...you look around here and I'll look in the bedroom.
Ybff/n: okay.
Your friend starts to look around and you walk back to the bedroom and start looking around and look in the closet...nothing in here...you look under the bed...ah! Here they are!
Y/n: I found them!!
She comes to the room
Ybff/n: oh those are really cute!
Y/n: I know! These ones are mine and here are yours. You should try yours on!
Ybff/n: okay!

You both say how cute they are at the same time

Ybff/n: try yours on!
Y/n: okay!

Y/n: we look so cute and retro!Ybff/n: I know! Shall we go now?Y/n: we shall

Ybff/n: I know! Shall we go now?
Y/n: we shall.