double date! (Oh my god oh my god oh my god ahhhahahhhh)

Warning: this is a long one.

We went to sleep at the hotel, me and Goethe slept together, of course, and Ybff/n and ringo slept together as well. The next day I woke up to George poking my shoulder.

Me: huh? What?
George: its time to wake up...
Me: but why? I'm tired.
George: I know..but I made breakfast...
Me:.....what did you make..?
George: pancakes with strawberries, bacon, and potato cake.
Me:...(that's my favorite)...ugh fine I'll get up.

I get up and brush my teeth then go to the dinning room. I didn't feel like getting dressed yet. The food looks delicious. So, I stuff my face and finish it all in about 15 minutes. Paul and John were still sleeping so it was just me, George, Ybff/n, and Ringo.

Ringo: so would you all like to go on a double date today?
George: yeah that would be fun! What do you think y/n and Ybff/n?
Me: yeah sounds fun!
Ybff/n: I'm iN
Ringo: Ybff/n....why does your voice always crack like that?
Ybff/n: I dOn't knOw... 😅

We all crack up at this.

George: so...what would you all like to do today?
Me: how about the drive in movies?
Ringo: sounds fun! And before that we can go to this coffee shop, I heard it's pretty good.
Ybff/n: yeah, and before that, we can go to the music stOre?
George: sounds like a plan. When do we want to go?
Me: probably around noon, that's when Paul and John will wake up, and we should tell them before we go.

Everyone agrees, and we have a plan for the day. Me and Ybff/n get ready and decide to go out and buy new clothes. She gets a dress, and I get trousers and a blouse. Pretty unusual for a woman to wear trousers, but I think it suits me better than dresses. We spend about 5 dollars.

Ybff/n try's hers on first.

Then I try on mine

Then I try on mine.

Me: I think we both look quite wonderful, don't you think?Ybff/n: yes! I look super cute! And you also look dashing y/n!Me: well thank you :)Ybff/n: you're welcome :)Me: well, we best pay for these and go home

Ybff/n: yes! I look super cute! And you also look dashing y/n!
Me: well thank you :)
Ybff/n: you're welcome :)
Me: well, we best pay for these and go home.

So we go home and remove the tags and put the new outfits on. Now it's around noon so we decide to get the boys and go.

Me: George, are you ready to go?
George: yes...are you wearing pants?
Me: yes, they're quite comfy.
George: well, you look stunning darling.
Me: *trying not to explode* thank you ☺️
George: it only the truth...
Me: you're too sweet. We should go now, I'm sure ringo and Ybff/n are ready.

So we go to the living room and put on our jackets and shoes and wait for ringo and Ybff/n.

Ybff/n's POV.

Me: ringo? Are you ready??
Ringo: yes, is that a new dress, sweetheart?
Me: (I think I accidentally squealed out loud a little bit ahah 😅) yEs, it Is.
Ringo: huh, well you look gorgeous in it.
Me: (at this point I'm internally screaming and I bet I'm as red as a tomato.) thank you dear. ☺️ now lets go, I bet they're waiting on us.
Ringo: alright.

Your POV

they come in and Ybff/n is super red. I guess ringo complimented her or something. We head out and go to the music store, we stay for about an hour and a half. There's a ton of Beatles and Elvis records. Ybff/n ends up buying an Elvis record. Ringo and George tell us about how they admired him and they had no intention of "replacing him" like some people say the tried and to do so.next we go to the coffee shops ringo suggested. I get a coffee with peppermint creamer,Ybff/n gets a hot chocolate, George gets tea, and ringo gets black coffee. It was really good, we stayed for about an hour and we decided since we have another hour before the movies that we would drive about 3 miles away from the city and go on a walk. Me and George walk west and ringo and Ybff/n walk north, we both wanted a lol time alone. We said to meet back up in 45 minutes. We walked for about 15 minutes and found a lake. We decided to go over and skip rocks together, and just talk. It was very peaceful and we had a great time, and we talked about a lot of stuff. Ybff/n later told me that they found a path a sunflower field and just walked through that. After the 45 minutes we walked back and drove back to town, then we went to the drive ins, got popcorn, drinks, and hotdogs, and watched the movie. It was "the magnificent seven" and "the time machine" both were pretty good, for old movies anyways. After the movies I looked over and Ybff/n fell asleep on ringo, it was adorable. We went back home and ringo carried her inside and set her in the bed, absolutely adorable. Me and George got ready for bed and fell asleep almost immediately. This was a really good day.

Sorry it took so long to update! I've been a bit busy recently. 😅