A date with the bois *hyperventilates*

You wake up with a MASSIVE hangover....you don't even remember going to sleep. You're on the couch and there is a jacket over you. You look at the tag to see who's it is and it read "George Harrison". You can't help but smile. You've always liked George the most and had a big crush on him. You go to your bedroom and see your friend in the bed in her sleep wear cuddling Ringo. They're so cute together! You go back to see Paul and John asleep in their beds. Best not wake them up. You see George in his room and convince yourself that he looks cold so you change to your sleep wear and go lay next to him and you put your arm around him.

~30 minutes later~

You're still awake because of how bad the hangover is. But cuddling George helped a bit.
You hear him groan and he moves a bit and looks at you and smiles. He kisses your forehead and gets up. You decide to get up and wake up everyone else as well. You go to Paul and johns room and shake them awake. They seem pretty grumpy but they try to be nice to you anyways. You go back to your room to wake up Ringo and Ybff/n. You walk in and they're making out.... you tell them to come out when they're done. They blush and you walk out before Ybff/n murders you.

In about 10 minutes everyone was in the living room.

Y/n: I don't feel like cooking today. Why don't we go to a café?
John: sure
George: yes I'm hungry.
Paul: you're always hungry George. But yeah, that sounds good.
Ringo: I'm okay with it.
Ybff/n: alright, let's all get ready to go.

You all get ready to go and head out to the café around the block. You all get tea and sandwiches. John payed.

John: why don't we go somewhere today?
Paul: Like where?
John: I don't know...the pool?
Y/n: we don't have swimsuits
John: that's not a problem... 😏
Y/n: stop playing John!!
John: *quietly* I'm not playing tho... ☹️
George: we don't have any with us either. We could go buy some?
Ringo: the pool sounds fun
John: then it's settled, clothes shop for swimsuits then the pool.
Everyone: alright.

The boys find swimsuits first. They get striped swimming trunks. That match- of course.

George:why don't we pick out the ladies swimsuits?
John: that's a splendid idea!
Ringo: alright....
Paul: okay.

George picks out yours and the lads agree on it.

And Ringo picks out ybff/n and the lads agree on it too

You go to the pool and put on the swimsuits. You both look really cute! You go out and are feeling a little seductive. You get in the pool and splash George with some water and it turns into a water fight with all the boys and and you and Ybff/n. You see her and Ringo go under water and you can't see them very well but you assume that they kissed. She pulls you into the restroom. She tells you they kissed again, then you both freak out that this is actually happening. You go back out side and George pulls you with him almost immediately.

Sorry about the cliffhanger...but not really....