George harrison...likes me???

George grabs my wrist and brings me outside. There is an ocean behind the indoor pool and it's sunset. We walk down to the beach while holding hands. We stop in front of the water and he takes both of my hands. He leans in closer.

George: y/n....I-i like you....from the moment I saw you I thought you were gorgeous....and...I...I want to be with you....
Y/n: George......I like you too.....

He grabs your waist and pulls you closer. He looks deep into your eyes and pauses. "May I?" "Of course." He slowly gets closer and closer to your lips and as he is very close he goes quickly. You make out with George Harrison....the man you had a crush on since you were 12 years old....is now kissing you....and just told you he likes you?! Holy crap this day is amazing! Other than the hangover that is. But...do we just stay in 1960? It would definitely screw up the future...but...maybe it would make John or George not die before our time? After you finish making out with George Harrison, which was like 5 minutes, you both smile and George asks if he could go on a date with you sometime. You say yes, of course. And you walk, hand in hand, back to the pool, you get in the water and tell ybff/n to meet you in the bathroom in 15 minutes.

Ybff/n: where did you go earlier?
Y/n: the beach side...with George.....
Ybff/n: holy crap! What happened?
Y/n: well....we kissed...and he asked me out...
Ybff/n: holy crap!!! thats amazing!!!!
Y/n: I knowwww!!!!!! But...we're from 2019....do we just stay in 1960?
Ybff/n: I don't know....maybe? You're with George now. And this is definitely going to affect the future.
Y/n: yes but we've already affected the future! And what if us being together with them makes John or George not die?
Ybff/n: I don't know how this happened and I don't know how we would get back to 2019 so we might as well live in this age and if the universe wants us to go back then it'll send us back.
Y/n: you have a good point. So it's settled, we'll just live like we aren't from 2019.
Ybff/n: agreed.

You both go back out to the pool and jump in. Ybff/n goes over to Ringo and I go to George. After 2 hours at the pool we decide to go back to the house. They decide to call Brian and tell them where they are and said they plan on staying here whenever they are around here and want to bring us with them when they leave. 

George: sooo....we have a concert in 2 days...and after that we are going back to Liverpool....and...well...we were wondering if you would stay with us?...
Ringo: yeah...you're really the only women we're friends with around our age....
John: yeah because everyone else is a crazy fan girl or just aren't respectable people.
Paul: pretty much
Y/n: well, we'll have to talk about it...we'll be back in a moment lads.
George: okay.

You bring Ybff/n to the backyard

Y/n: we can't really stay here much longer...we only have 19.50$ and well....we do kinda have relationships with Ringo and George now....
Ybff/n: that's true. You don't need to talk me into it.

You go back into the house where the Beatles are.

John: so have you decided?
Paul: no rush but we do kinda need to know soon....
Y/n: yes, we've talked about it and....we would love to go with you.....
George: really? That's great!

All the boys come and hug you both.you discuss when you'll be leaving and you decide you will take your car to the concert and airport and leave the things you have at the house you stayed at, expect for your clothing, brushes, toothbrushes, and a little bit of makeup.