End Note.

Hello, you've reached the end of Imaginary, and the end of this specific 'Newt x Reader' series.

I wrote Evanescent when I was 15, and started Imaginary when I was 16. I'm 18 now, and a few things have changed. I graduated high school, and I'm starting to make my way through community college.

I can't tell you guys how much Wattpad has meant to me. Hearing that there are people who enjoy my writing and my stories makes me so, so happy. This started as a hobby, and it grew into something I care about so much. Thank you for taking interest in my story enough to reach the end.

However... this is not my last story, and definitely not my last Newt story.

If you enjoyed this story, consider reading any of the other stories on my profile!

Thief for Hire: Another Newt x Reader, and I'm rather proud of it. I have chapters posted, and more on the way!

Love Me Dead: A story in which you can make requests! Lots of fandoms available, many adventures to be had.

A Walk Around My Mind: My personal poetry collection. This story will never really be complete.

More to Come? You bet. I'm thinking about starting a few mini-series that are one-shots/imagines for specific fandoms. I already have two fandoms in mind for this idea, but if you have an idea for an imagine series, comment it! I'd love to hear what everyone has in mind!

If none of those sound appealing, that's okay! I appreciate all of you more than anyone could know. Thank you for reading my story.

If you are interested in talking more, and want to meet other readers, consider joining my Writing Discord! Invite: https://discord.gg/KySf2ZQ (if this link doesn't work, just comment below and I'll send you another link!)

EDIT: Wattpad hates links in stories and comments, so if you want to join the server, comment your username and I'll add you in!

Farewell, and thank you. I hope you enjoyed this series, and I know that some of you weren't looking forward to the end, but...

Everything ends.

- Jay