Chapter 3 Im Not in New York Anymore

Mal's Pov:

I stared at the boy in front of me with utter shock and confusion. How could this be possible? Who is this boy? My mind was whirling when I suddenly heard a voice calling "Mal!?","Mal!?", "Hello!?"

I turned to stare at Ben who had a worried look on his face as he watched me struggle to understand this new imformation I had been given.

I looked at Nico next as I tried to get the words I wanted to say to come out.
"Your sure that Hades is your father?" I said to him trying to stay calm as I figured out this situation.

"Yes, I'm positive that Hades is my father" he said confidently not understanding my expression. "Well then something wierd is going on because the only children of Hades im aware of are me and Hadie" I explained to Nico trying to make him understand why I seemed so confused.

"Hadie?" Nico asked in complete confusion as he stared at me. Ya he is apparently my twin brother, we were seperated at birth so each of our parents could have one child after they divorced.

"Oh" Nico exclaimed as he came to understand my situation. "Well according to my knowledge Hades has no kids living in the underworld with him" Nico said seeming to be just as puzzled as I was.

"The Underworld?" I asked puzzled by his remark. "The last I checked Hades hasn't stayed there since before he was imprisoned on the Isle."

"The Isle?" Nico asked seeming intrigued by the place in question.

"Ya, it's where all the villiains were inprisoned until last year when we brought down the barrier" I explained not understanding how he wouldn't know that fact.

"Villiains?" Nico asked staring at me obviously trying to get all the imformation he could. "Ya like fairytale villiains and other bad guys." I clarified hoping he would understand.

Nico's Pov:

"Villiains?" I asked trying to get any imformation I could on where I traveled to. "Ya, like fairytale Villiains
and other bad guys" she clarified trying to help me understand.

" I must have shadow traveled a long way from New York." I thought, or so I thought I said that in my head.

"What's a New York?" Asked Carlos seeming just as puzzled as everyone in the room but me was.

"You know like New York city, the big apple,times square?" I said trying to clarify for them.

"Ok, something is wrong here" I said starting to worry about just how far from Camp Halfblood I really was.

"Ya, I'm gonna go get my-our dad" Mal said awkwardly walking of the room followed by Ben.

"Ben wait!" Carlos called out to him.

"What?" Ben asked

"Can you stay with Nico cause I gotta go get dude before.... "CARLOS!!"

Suddenly a dog ran into the room, I waited for the person who talked to come in and when they didn't I shook my head, I'm really going crazy aren't I? I thought to myself.

The dog then began to talk again. "Really you left me with Jane again. Why her? Why not someone else? She tried to dress me up in fancy clothes and give me healthy dog food! Yuck!" The dog exclaimed.

"Thats my cue" Carlos said picking up the talking dog and walking away.

I just stared at King Ben before looking down sadly realizing I really did it this time, and I may never see my friends or boyfriend ever again.

"Are you ok?" Ben asked seeing the sad expression on my face.

"I just miss my friends and my...
Nevermind" I whispered awkwardly to myself.