Chapter 9 Rescue and Realization

Will's Pov:
I have to stop Kronos. This whole thing is my fault. I should have known better then to keep secrets from Nico. I have to make things right on my own, so no one else gets hurt.

I walked out of camp boarders and into the woods. "Kronos!!! Come out and face me you Fairy Nymph!!" I screamed.

"So cute, the little son of Apollo is trying to be a hero." I heard his voice say from somewhere.

Suddenly my feet were no longer on the ground and when I turned I saw that Kronos was holding me in the air.

"You will be perfect bait for your friends, come now lets go to your new home." he said.

I thrashed and tried to get away but it was no use.

"This is a stupid move Kronos. My friends will come and when they do it will be the end of you for good this time. You messed with Hades's son he will not let this go easily." I told him as he walked me towards what I assumed was a prison.

"You cannot intimidate me child, so just keep your inferior mouth shut before I do worse to you then put you in a cell." he responded.

"I'm sorry Neeks, I failed you. I'm no hero, all I do is make things worse." I mumbled quietly to myself as I let a tear fall down my cheek.

Percy's Pov:

"Will is in trouble, he went after Kronos himself and got captured." Jason exclaimed.

I glanced at Anabeth and we stared at eachother for a moment.

"Aright here's what were gonna do," Anabeth began. "Percy you go with them and rescue Will, if you distract Kronos for a moment with help from Carter and Magnus then Jason, Piper, Hazel and Frank should be able to find a way to free Will." She explained.

Jason then chimmed in. "The last we saw Will was trapped in a cell with iron bars and Kronos was sitting nearby as he had Hades and Ares guarding it and the messenger goddess Iris by his side ready to send a message at a moment's notice."

"If there are 4 guards I think we need more help. I can distract Ares for a good amount of time, Anubis/ Walt can take care of Hades but we need at least two people to deal with Kronos and I believe that should fall to Carter, Magnus and Zia." I explained to everyone and they nodded in acceptance of their tasks.

"What about Iris?" Hazel asked leaning on Frank.

"That would fall to me." a timid voice rang out from behind the group.

We all turned around to see Olivia daughter of Iris standing there raising her hand as if she was volunteering for a war position.

"Olivia, I don't really think thats----"
I began before I was cut off.

"No, im going to prove that I am a true daughter of Iris. I'm coming and that's final." She stated putting her foot down.

"Ok,ok fine." I sighed, conceding defeat and agreeing.

"Yay!" She cheered suddenly now more upbeat.

"Ok, now if we all hold hands I can teleport us to Will." she stated, now more serious then before.

"Alright, lets go guys." I stated and we all held hands.

"Come back alive Seaweed Brain, or else I will kill you myself." Anabeth said in a playful manner though I knew she was dead serious.

"Don't I always Wise Girl?" I quipped back to her as Olivia got ready to transport us.

Suddenly just as we teleported I heard Magnus yell. "Alex! No!"

When we arrived we were deep in the woods and as I got my bearings and looked around I could see the scene Jason had described just a few feet in front of us. Then I suddenly heard yelling and shushing behind me. When I turned around I saw Magnus and....... Alex??

"Alex, you were not suppose to come for this! What were you thinking jumping in to the teleporation at the last moment like that!"

"Magnus I am not being left out of the action!"

"Both of you shush!!!" Piper yelled.

"Pipes is right if you guys don't get quiet Kronos will hear you and we'll all be dead!" Jason chimmed in.

"Alright everyone settle down let's go over the plan one last time." I spoke up being the voice of reason for once in my life.

We went over the plan and everyone seemed to understand their roll so we set off.

I charged in and the other distractors followed me.

"Hey Ares!! Ready to get beat up  again!?" I yelled and just like normal he came charging.

I could hear the others playing their roles perfectly.  Anubis/Walt was taunting Hades about the underworld and using magic to distract him. Carter, Zia, Magnus, and Alex were  shooting spells and playing 'catch me if you can' with Kronos as they had used magic to take the weapon from his hand and were runnig around playing keep away.

Olivia's Pov:

I had Piper charm speak my mother to come to me as they ran to the cell to free Will.

I put my hand on my mother's head as she ran up to me and used my special telepathy gift to talk to her in her mind.

"Mother hear me. This is not you, he has corupted your mind to use the power of the Iris message for himself. Please wake up from this haze he put you in. Wake up!!!" I spoke to her.

Her eyes closed before reopening and staring at me in confusion.

"Olivia? My child, what has happened? Where are we?" She spoke.

"Mother! You're okay!! That evil Kronos brain washed all the gods and goddesses, but I woke you up with my special gift!"

"My child, you have done good." she said flying up and taking a look at the ongoing battle.

Suddenly, everyone came running and I realized Will was free and it was tine to leave so we could plan the final battle. Mom agreed to follow us to camp  and we all started to run back to the meeting spot to teleport. Then suddenly Hazel was grabbed by Hades and he began shifting from his Roman form and back.

"Let go of me!" Hazel yelled.

Hades stared at her and she went on.

" Your son is in trouble and your standing here attacking your daughter instead of helping him! Snap out of it! Pluto would never fall to a cheap trick like this!" I could here her yelling as Frank tried to pull her away from him. Suddenly Hades turned fully into Pluto and collapsed to the ground letting Hazel go free.

"Father!" She screamed sitting by his side.

"Hazel that's enough let's go before he wakes up and hurts you!" Frank yelled to her worried Pluto would still be violent when he rose.

"No! , I won't leave him! Not now, Not ever! He let me live even though I should be in the underworld with all the other souls! He turned a blind eye for me and I believe that man is still in there somewhere." She exclaimed.

Pluto began to wake up and stared at Hazel he then reached out and.........

Authors note:

Well thats all for this chaper. Thanks for hanging in ther guys i'm trying my hardest to get chapters up whenever I can. I appreciate every read, vote. And comment that I see on this book. Thank ypu all for reading. The college semester is almost over so hopfully chapter 10 won't be too far away. If you guys are seeing double of the last two chapters i'm sorry I have no idea why it is doing that and if anyone knows how I fix it let me know. Thanks!! See you next time!!!!