Chapter 6: Facing Fears and Fighting on

Nico's Pov:

"Will?" I said in confusion staring at the person in front of me.

Something was off about this person I could feel it.

"YOUR NOT WILL! YOU CAN'T BE!!" I yelled feeling that this person carried a sinster presence unlike the light and shing presence I felt around Will.

"Very good son of Hades, I am indeed not your boyfriend."

I was sure at this point I had turned red as I look down in embarrassment.

"Who are you!? Tell the truth or face my sword! I don't need powers to tear you to shreds!" I screamed in anger.

"Oh you sweet innocent boy. I'm immortal so you couldn't touch me even with your powers." The figure said.

I growled angered by the figure in front of me.  Nobody impersonates Will and gets away with it! Nobody messes with my sunshine!

"IDENTIFY YOURSELF NOW OR I WILL DESTROY YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR IMMORTALITY!!!!!" I shouted, becoming enraged as I continued. "I WILL SEND YOU SO FAR INTO TARTARUS THAT YOU WILL BE NOTHING BUT DUST!!"

"You should know who I am son of Hades. I took control of another boy in your world. A friend of friends of yours who betrayed them but betrayed me in the end. You had a part in stopping my plans by convincing your father to help. Well, that wasn't me for say but it was my counter part in your world. Remember yet young demigod." He stated as I stared in shock.

"Kronos" I said staggering back in shock as he transformed back into his true form. "No they defeated you, it's not possible. How? How are you here?"

"It all happened when you shadow traveled while in distress. The two of  us were able to connect from different worlds and reform. It happened just in time for us the switch your path. You were suppose to end up in a completely diffrent place but we weren't at full power so I accidently pulled you here. We had both heard the prophecy while in slumber and knew we needed to get you out of the way." He explained in a menacing voice.

"Bringing me here will be your fatal mistake. You messed with wrong demigod Kronos or should I say  demigods. Percy Jackson and all my friends will tear your counter part to shreds no matter what it takes! They will unite all demigods if they have to. Greek, Roman, Norse and Egyptian! They will not give in and neither will we! We will rip you apart even without magic powers". I stated not letting him see any fear in me.

"Foolish child, you are weak and pathetic. Your sword won't cut me and even with your powers you have no chance and neither do your friends. You wanna know why?  Well look for yourself and behold the ultimate weapon!"

" I stared up in horror at the weapon. What is that?" I asked the others.

Mal gasped, recognition and fear shaining in her eyes. "We gotta get out of here now! That weapon is dangerous and we don't have the power to stop it."

"Get out of here, my pleasure!" Dude yelled running off.

We all turned and ran into the woods, but as I turned to leave I yelled, "This isn't over!"

We regrouped at a cottage in the woods that they called Fairy cottage.

"Mal, what was that?" Ben asked turning to his girlfriend.

"That was the Master Scepter. My father told me about it. It's made of Hade's ember, Triton's trident which was originally Poseidon's and Zeus's lightning bolt."

"Why does no one know about this?" I asked confused.

"Long ago the weapon was wielded by Kronos when he ruled the world, but  his sons divided it because they decided it was too powerful for one person. They kept the weapon a secret between the 3 sons since Kronos rarely used it and they didn't want anyone getting their hands on it." Mal explained.

"Is there any way to defeat this thing?" I asked hoping the answer was yes but knowing it was most likely a no.

"Not that I know of, dad only said that the only way to dismantle the thing was to have the big 3 or their blood relatives pull it apart together." Mal responded.

"Where am I suppose to find a child of Zeus and a child of poseidon around here?" I mumbled to myself.

"I can get up with Melody." Uma said.

Apparently she had run into the daughter of Ariel at some point while swimming, and they had eventually talked and found forgiveness and had become friends.

"I can call Herky." Jay spoke up.

They had apparently played sports together and he was the son of Hercules.

Mal nodded "You guys get on those calls, Nico come with me I have a plan."

"What are we doing?" I asked walking into the other room with Mal.

"We are sneaking up close to Kronos so I can draw in magic from the ember and connect us to your friends. If this Kronos has the weapon his counter part in your world most likely has it as well, so we need to make sure they're okay and that you heard the whole prophecy when you listened last time."

"Ok, lets go" I said

We got as close as possible to Kronos and crouched down so we were hidden.

Mal reached out to the ember and I held her hand to lend her my strength. Together we connected to the ember and drew enough power to transfer it into Evie's magic mirror.

Realizing the gravity of the situation, Ben had allowed us to stop by the museum to grab whatever objects we thought could be useful. Evie had grabbed her mirror, thinking it may come in handy.

The mirror showed my friends who were again sitting with Racheal Elizabeth Dare who's eyes had begun to turn green.

She began to speak.

Two worlds must unite

Six warriors crucial to the fight

Divided equally on each side

Together they can turn the tide

Descendants of the big three

Must grab the talismans and set them free

Using the weapons all together

To end the threat and strengthen the tether

Making things right for now and forever

"I think I understand" Mal said as the image faded. "You all have to pull apart both weapons at the same time."

I nodded my head and sighed thinking about the long road ahead of us.

Suddenly Mal's phone rang. She answered it and put it on speaker.

"Guys slow down one at a time!"  she told them.

Uma spoke first " Kronos knows that we need the others to stop him and we've got problems.

Authors note: Hi guys! Another chapter completed! I will try to get aleast 1 or 2 more chapters up before I disapear for a while. I go back to college in a week so I may end up going on a short hiatus but I will try my best to still update when I can. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! Vote. Comment. And follow me if want. Till next time, Enjoy!